KriYansh/ArSha Dancing Angels #129Note-Check Pg69 - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

Ash, K and Angel...🤗🤗

Ash Urvashi Gandhi replacement as Sharon is spread like wildfire in FB in all pages is it true?😕

She is not yet finalised and i really don;t want her to be there.. she is cute.. she is beautiful but i don't think she can act ! saw her in DID 3 !! i dnt want a lame replacement for Sneha !! no one can go upto Sneha's level but that doesn't mean that they can bring up everyone !! 
Originally posted by swaron502

She is not yet finalised and i really don;t want her to be there.. she is cute.. she is beautiful but i don't think she can act ! saw her in DID 3 !! i dnt want a lame replacement for Sneha !! no one can go upto Sneha's level but that doesn't mean that they can bring up everyone !! 

I dnt kno her bt fb is spread with the news dat Urvashi is new Sharon and what amazed me is Shan's photo with Sneha in left and Uravashi in right and voting in comments.
Originally posted by snigdha_arsha

I dnt kno her bt fb is spread with the news dat Urvashi is new Sharon and what amazed me is Shan's photo with Sneha in left and Uravashi in right and voting in comments.

thats why i hate FB !! especially wen it comed to D3 , there are loads of controversial things that happen on FB !!
i really like to stay as far from the hshow as i can !! I am happy with Madhubala now !! ðŸ˜†
Heya Abhay-Pia and Kriya-Rey fan 😆
Originally posted by Angel56

i watched the video yay

HOW??!! ðŸ˜²
U can watch d vid frm firefox browser it seems.
hi sowiee i dunno u!

@ snigu di - still around 200

ur speed 

uff fasten up na 
hun cum on dis tym only 

av se 28th tak i wnt b on after 6
heya Born2Dance !!! sry 4got ur name !! 😛.. we have toked once or twice na ?? 😉

AbhiyaKreya ur name pls? 😊 Ash here .. 😊

Meow now should i download firefox JUST to watch this vid?!! 😕 😡