Phir Subah Hogi

Following in thy father's footsteps...

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I wonder if one of these days Aditya will look at himself in the mirror and be shocked to see, not his reflection.. but his father's? Because that is exactly what he has become. True, he and Amrita do not have a child but  he is still abandoning her for a bedni. He is breaking the promise of marriage he had made to Amrita, all for a bedni...
Suddenly he has forgotten all the memories of his mother crying and begging his father not to leave them.
He is definitely his father's son. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Julie

I have been thinking the same thing since he broke his Vachaan to TVS about keeping Sugni as his Amanat.

My thinking was that like his father he is sacrificing his family (relationship with TVS, Jiji) for a bedni but you have put in far better.

Its sad.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lol thats what I wrote a comment in my update last thusday  adi character makes me 🤢 Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sugni will have the same fate of aditya dads mistress
she will even die with diseases and cry blood out of eyes for her sins
adi should even have the same fate of his dad who died with diseases
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's like these saying, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" and "sheep don't make goat"  Basically like father like son. History is repeating itself all over again.
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Even i have said the same thing couple of weeks back "Like Father Like Son"
He is undoubtedly his father's son. TVS was not his father but a mere GUARDIAN. Adi never ever thought Vikram as his father even though Vikram raised him with all fatherly affection. If u remember all in earlier episodes Vikram said his all happiness is incomplete without adi so grah parvesh pooja will only be done when he comes here.
Anyway Adi's father ditched his mother for a bedni and he ditched his fiance and so called childhood love for a bedni. There is no difference between him and his father. It says "blood shows it's true color".

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
100% agree Adi turned out just like his dad!!!  
Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for pointing out that fact. Never thought of it before, but now after reading it here I feel it's completely true. That poor, confused Aditya's character is exactly like his dad's!