Balika Vadhu

BV 9th October - Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update Illyria. Nice episode, barring Jagya's part and the obsessed CM's part. Loving AnSh! :)Edited by --Udhay-- - 11 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Disgusting CM and even more disgusting Jagya. Next he will say people should stop breathing since he was not there
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks
cm is disgusting.Anandi ke samne kuch aur shiv ke samne kuch.
She is truly girgit/hyprocit.

Jaggu bhikhri even more irritating.Cvs should make up their mind for jagya's track.kuch consistency to ho.
Ya to revenge track hi dikho ya Jb ka redemption.
I am sure ye fever wala issue bhi JB hi solve karega aur phir hero ban jayga infronrt of villegers and then entry to haveli.

Ansh r good but really can't tolrate two girgits Cm-Jb.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Juleka.

I liked today's episode. Every aspect was nicely covered.

AnSh scene was fab. Love the way they are gradually opening up to each other. The way they express their feelings and thoughts. Shiv was at his best and Anandi loves this attention. There is no way this girl will take any back step, regardless of however hard CM or Jagya  tries to provoke her.

So CM's problem is now open. She is jealous of the fact that someone will take her position in Shiv's life, or because of Anandi Shiv will pay less attention to CM. For her entire life CM will keep finding problems with A. Things will only change when either Shiv feels suffocated with her pampering, or when he gets to know her real behaviour behind his back.

CM is a big time hypocrit. Glad, Anandi could see CM's true colours.

Overall a nice episode. Not sure if it was good hearted Jagya who helped the farmers, or was it just another trick, with a win-win for everyone?
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you for the WU Juleka! πŸ˜Š
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
I suspect, these gullible villagers will start projecting Jaggu bhikari as the next Vishnu avatar. They will soon demand that he be part of the important decisions regarding Jetsar or worse, will want to make him sarpanch.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

The dinner date was truly magical and Shiv did not shy away from expressing it. Loved his conversation with A on their way back to the haveli and it was so sweet of him to already start planning a day's outing alone with his Anandijee.

We share the same feelings Shiv about CM coming and interrupting your meeting with A 😑. She is a cunning lady. She so conveniently changed her colors. I don't think her actions are out of love. infact it is out of sheer possessiveness. I had felt this behavior from her in the very first instance when she made a huge deal about Shiv's choice and her behavior today is just cementing this feeling. If it was only out of love for Shiv she would have been happy to see that A was taking care of him rather than feeling bad that S did not eat the food made by her. She has had full control over S and she sees him slipping away from her grip. Such overly smothering and controlling affection is not only suffocating but also very perilous.

I liked J today when he helped the poor farmers. But when I think about his real intentions behind all of this, it disgusts me even more. Hope he had a clear heart and mind behind those actions.

The precap: J trying his cheap tactics to infuse doubt and jealousy in Shiv's mind. Little does he know that not everyone is like his uncontrollable loud broken record G. 🀒
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the quick update πŸ˜Š

what is this CM's problem? are all the moms like her?  i think she is jealous of anandi...shiv is giving importance to anandi and she is not ready to accept that! crazy woman 😑..i am feeling like doing this  to her...kaba me haddi kahika!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update. Overall very good episode. Loved AnSh. Shiv started to openly telling his feelings to Anandi was lovely. Anandi too told him about CM's reservations. That was a good sign. Love that they are open with each other. He is taking one step at a time with Anandi. Love the way he added a pink rose to the yellow rose collection !!! Ab red rose ke din door nahi.☺️

CM was so rude. Was her outburst basically because she was jealous that her khaana was in the fridge and her laadla beta was eating A's dinner ? Shuru hogayi posessiveness ! I hate this kind of track. Shiv needs to know her true colors.

So, Jagya was becoming mahaan in the eyes of the villagers and that was a possiblity for his ticket back to haveli ! πŸ˜†

Precap was hilarious for me. He is trying to make Anandi guilty that she cooked his fav Sangri ki sabzi. I hope she replies back saying that it is her mangetar's fav dish and that should shut him up forever.