Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Update: 09/10/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Bhaghiii (Yovv BhaghiiπŸ˜›)πŸ€—...missed u and i will be on today till 2-3pm if u can log ok aa😳

B harmed poor people though Lax totally deserve itπŸ˜•...all B wanted was revenge and as long as her part is done she is happy...Lax in PS...Hope Lax doesn't escape...🀒..
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nicely executed by Bhuv... I mean just throwing the blame on them (herself and Lax)πŸ‘πŸΌ. Now even if people tell that they saw Bhuv in the hospital, they can't do anything because she will say that only Lax sent her... lol. Brilliant Bhuv! πŸ‘

Lax deserves this and more. Lets see how he comes out.. I don't think it is that easy. So now to take revenge on Bhuv, he is going to arrange Prabha marriage with Deepa and TA is out there too. So in this situation TA cannot do anything in favor of Kanagu eitherπŸ˜•.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks TTFan for the lovely update!!

Lax is punished...happy
People got hurt...not happy

These events have been predicted...
can't wait for Thursday and Friday's episode...
tomorrow will be predictable to an extent!

Tans, I will do the update this week also...πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the update.wonderful title...as u said, bhu's game all the way...
T kku ippidi oru ammava...and TA kku too ippidi oru ammava...was wondering how it will be bhu vs gw, both using their skills to outwit the other..
but have to give it to the CTs..earlier when a small fire broke out, laxman had stopped his people from calling the fire engine or the police and now for bhu to use the same reason to stop the guards from letting the firemen in...this time bhu really crossed the line..to have put the entire hosital building and its staff and patients--just inexcusable..guess she has become the bigger of the  iru kodugals in terms of meanness (lax and bhu).
praba was sweet in sending off the hospital staff to attend to the emergency...
but just felt the laxman needed this...
waiting for tmrw now...

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhagoo for the wonderful and lovely Update! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Bhuvana parka apdiye kill pannanum pola thonuthu... How is she acting. Actually I want Lax to get punishment, but athukaaga ipdi oru pali avar mela thooki podurathu is not good and fair. He is true as a doctor, not as a hubby or human but as a doctor he is fine. 

Grrr Bhuvana is such a grr lady, patient irukanga nu kooda parkama put fire πŸ˜‘😑 GW kooda one day will change, but this lady wont πŸ˜‘😑

So VR ellarum waiting outside, so he is going to talk about marriage.. Lets see πŸ˜Š
Btw somehow feel Lax oda police friend is going to be one favour for Laxman. 
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Shamz...Bhuvana will not change,sometimes I feel her end will be like Nelambri's from Padayyappa...
Karma doesn't seem to affect directly, but this 60th wedding not happening even after he has 2 wives, I am sure that guy is standing on hell to know he lived with such a cruel person for 20 years!
Oh God! Got to go...why is this so addicting!! *sigh* And of all times now it has to reach a climax *aargh*
mala_15 thumbnail
                               πŸ˜Š Thanks TTfan for the update 😊 .

Bhuvana is a cheap one πŸ˜”πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆ who even went to the extent of burning the hospital πŸ€’πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜”πŸ˜‘ in order to stop the sixtieth marriage πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€” but was magnanimous enough to suffer along with her so called husband πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅ and on the other hand , the criminal has achieved what she wished 😑🀒😈 (ie) dragging Laxman into the problem πŸ₯±πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅ through which she stopped the marriage celebrations πŸ‘ŽπŸΌβ˜’οΈπŸ’” that was about to take place πŸ’”πŸ˜” between the doctor and his legally wedded wife TPS πŸ˜”πŸ˜΅ .
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da Baghi for the wonderful update...

wow, bhu finally successfully stopped Lax's 60th wedding...hmm but her method totally devilish and cruel...but cant stop saying, laksh deserves this and more but unnecessarily putting other's life in danger is not a good idea...

So, Bhu will be the first one to wish laksh - Happy Birthday ?...🀣...Bhu alone is going to be with him for his 60th wedding...lol...Lakshman ku enna oru big punishment...lol...

When doc said Laksh is in function mood - i was like does this doc alw in mal-functioning mode and will it make any diff even if they inform him...lol..

So D and T yet to arrive and new set of shock for a change for deepa...lets see...

Lakshman plans for something for his bday but finally - location for his bday - Jail, Wife to be with him - Bhu...lol will Bhu ask the police Insp if they can arrange for the 60th wedding at the jail...πŸ˜†..." First different and unique type of wedding happening at the PS " πŸ˜›