Phir Subah Hogi

WU 9 10 12,Amu decides to fight for her love right

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updatesπŸ‘

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for your precious time to update.
Now i understand Adi's problem.He was doing nothing only eating and car driving at mamaji's expense.
Suddenly G and sug see god in him.Depends on him,pleading him.He likes it very much.If one good for nothing person becomes god overnight then it is difficult for him to digest that fact.He got obbessed thinking every one need him,require him.Without him heaven will loose on their haveli.Kinda some mental problem.Some one needs to tel this looser nothing going to happen if he goes with Amu.I never heard mamaji tell him that he needs his help.
I have seen some women like this,they dont have much to do in home.So they create such an atmosphere as if everybody will die without them.
croziaxx thumbnail
 the show is going worst day by day... why not some body wake up and do some thing... its already too late... aaise hi chalta rha to show jaldi band ho jayega... 

i agree with u seemsar, adi thinks that he is god, but what about sug and G, they both r ... 🀬 * i have no world*... πŸ˜”  if this is in my hand i kill both of them...   

acche-khase show ki "chhichhaledar"  kar di hai...
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: croziaxx

the show is going worst day by day... why not some body wake up and do some thing... its already too late... aaise hi chalta rha to show jaldi band ho jayega... 

i agree with u seemsar, adi thinks that he is god, but what about sug and G, they both r ... 🀬 * i have no world*... πŸ˜”  if this is in my hand i kill both of them...   

acche-khase show ki "chhichhaledar"  kar di hai...

Mansi i always enjoy ur comments but what is "chhichhaledar" πŸ˜†
croziaxx thumbnail
Komal ! me cant translate it , this is local hindi word, that means...  ?????  means if u mix these type of work together... ridiculous, disgusting, anarchy, irrespective  and irrational... then this become "chhichhaledar"... in short... πŸ˜›

second ...if u want to do some thing serious but because of ur one mistake everything crused...  
 and in the end u found that people making gossip of ur work and everybody enjoying this... they making joks about this and spread this every where this is 'cchicchaledar'... πŸ˜•
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have one question - I must be thick because I am not getting it.

Adi says Mamaji and Mamiji ka rishta safe hai jab tak hum Mamaji or Sugni ka beech khada hai?

So does that not mean that he will have to stay married to Sugni for rest of their life?

So what than is the point of him asking Amrita to stay in his life?

My hindi is not the strongest so am I missing something?
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks much for the update.
@Payal - Adi wants the wife (Sugni) and the mistress (Amu). He wants the best of both worlds πŸ˜† Of course that's good and acceptable for him but for his uncle who actually wants to have love and happiness in his life, that's a big NO NO because He-Who-Appointed-Himself-God-of-Everyone-Lives (Adi) says so 🀒
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Cherryb πŸ˜†

I assume there is a serious answer to my question?
SweetiShobhy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the written update