tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys :) From now on I'll be updating on tuesdays

Sandhaya can't sleep, she's thinking about the event. She wakes up bhushan, he asks her why are you waking me up you could sleep in afternoon but I have to go. She asks him how can you sleep in such a situation, on one hand mami jee loves sahil and on the other there's anoop. If anyone was in his place he would've left by now. He has all the household responsibilities. And look at sahil first he used to follow mami jee around and now he can't stop following around his wife. One never forgets the person who helped in this situation and anoop can never forget and I know one person who can support him. He asks who ? she tells him you he says what a creative mind you have, sandhaya you're misunderstanding they won't get separated they'll be watching a match together already after patching up so let me sleep,

Anoop and sahil come face to face. They both try to talk and then anoop says today is India's last match so finish your office work early. Sahil says yeah but you said first check the files for the project. Anoop cuts him and says yeah  the match would end  till you'll finish the project file. Sahil tells him okay first match then file alright ? Anoop asks him what do you think are we going to win today ? Sahil gets excited and says that depends on our fielding and I don't think we can stop the boundaries and sixes so I think we wont win. Anoop says but even we'll do sixes. Sahil tells him you know our opinions on cricket don't match right ? Anoop tells him I'm sorry. Sahil goes likes sorry ? first you commit mistake and then say sorry , for me big brother is who puts aside all the formalities and talks to his younger brother and they hug. Anoop says but sahil I'm really very sorry  I shouldn't have slapped you. Sahil tells him but whatever I said there I meant it, mom shouldn't have behaved like that. Anoop keeps a hand on his shoulder and says I understand but you should understand that it's her right. I know whatever you do it's for everyone's best but we are looking ahead in our future where as mom is still living in her past. We both should make her present and future happy and we shouldn't hurt her. If we hurt her she'll think about her past just like yesterday. Promise me you won't bring up the past anymore for me please ? Sahil promises and they hug again. Shivani and mansi are watching this from behind and are happy seeing them together.

Mansi's family is on the table and kunal is telling his mom to eat but she tells him no I'm not hungry. Kunal says I thinks you guys are getting tensed for no reason. Naina tells him no it's not a small thing. Kunal explains her that rajlaxmi was tensed that day and in tension you say whatever you want. Naina tells him you don't take your anger out on just one kid. Kunal's mom agrees with naina. Naina tells him I'm worried about mansi and if there is a problem b/w rajlaxmi and anoop this will effect mansi the most. Kunal's mom says I think I should meet mansi and kunal tells naina that you should go with her also, if she won't share with me she might share her problem with you.

Mummyji and the whole family is doing poooja. Sahil tries to talk to his mom but she ignores him. He fakes a headache everyone gets worried. sahil asks for her forgiveness and she forgives him. He says sorry about what he did yesterday. Rajlaxmi calls shivani and tells her I think now you understand what role you played yesterday and that you should've realized that calling sahil was a bad idea. Shivani asks for forgiveness and tells her I won't do it next time. Mansi asks shivani what happened you're hiding something from me. Shivani tells her whatever happened yesterday, it was my fault. Mansi disagrees and tells her it's because of anoop and mummyji's complicated relationship. Shivani tells her I'm sorry that I upset you. While cleaning mansi gets an idea how to solve the problem

Mansi tells shivani that we should kill teh problem from it's root. his rift b/w mummyji and anoop is effecting every relationship in this house. we have to throw the past from everyone's life. Shivani disagrees that it's not a good idea. Mansi tells her this is the only way. Shivani says but anoop just told sahil that he shouldn't bring up the past. Mansi tells her we should take this chance. Shivani agrees with mansi and they both promise not to back out.

In sahil's room sahil is coughing and shivani gives him the medicine. They do the sweet talking. He tells her now we don't even say I love to eachother you're busy planning something and I'm here. Shivani tells him it's time to care about your family and anyways me and mansi are planning..sahil cuts her and asks about the planning. Shivani makes up some excuse and runs away form there.

Mansi and shivani are in kitchen and shivani tells her kitchen is teh best place to talk about our plans. Mansi asks her so did you think of anything. Shivani gives a suggestion that we should lock them up. Mansi says no this won't work may be we should write a letter to mummyji. Shivani tells her no this is a bad idea. Mansi suggests we should include sahil in our plan. Shivani rejects it so mansi asks then what should we do. Bua jee comes from the back and asks what you two are talking about.

Precap: Anoop gives sahil's employment contract to arjun. Arjun asks why a contract anoop tells him yeah sahil just like another employee. He has to show dedication to earn money.He has the ability and talent he only needs a right direction in his life.

Edited by -tehreem- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
yipeee...i m first. THanks for the WU
indi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tehreem ... thank you!  Much appreciated!!!

ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
luvly well wrtn thnkuu so mchhh
Surish thumbnail
Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the write-up!