WU-Oct 9th-Shaurya @ Singh House/Handa @office

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Sc 1:

Anu asks Shaurya why he has come so he tells that I am here to get you back.
He teases her a bit.Tanni is in the restaurant I think she works there as a chief. She hears Anu saying Daamit & she is not scared of Shaurya..
Tanni comes hearing Anu's voice & wonders whats the pblm..
Shaurya covers saying that he is telling that she is not willing for a lavish wedding.
Anu interrupts saying that he is her cousin..
Tani goes, and Shaurya says he knows who Taani is even though she introduced her..
Tani goes as tells them to carry on...
Shaurya tells that He is here to have fun when Anu confronts him & tells her that they shud visit her would be inlaws..
Anu walks out paying the bill saying she is getting late.. Shaurya says too good with a smirk...

Sc2:

Mona enters the office and tells Vineet everything is in order anything else is left.. He says No.. And then she sees the table & sees a file is seperated & wonders if he has made his decision..
He says so its Suri who told.. Then Mona tells him if he has no faith in her if she sees the tender quatations.. Vineets says no its not liek that and he gives her the file..She scans thro the file and says that the quotations r high But Vineet says its good & the tender should go to it.
She wonder whos company it is and its Manoj ( pradeeps brother)
Anu enters and hears the talk saying that this company is not profitable for our company ( conversation between Mona & Vineet)
And Mona says the quotations are very high to Vineet Sir.. and confronts hin whether he is passing the tender since he is my family member...
Mona tells him that to keep personal relations to one side & professional side away...
She tells him that she will keep that file with the rejected ones...Vineet says that you surprise me all the time and I will talk to manoj , Mona tells him that she will talk to him. He thanks her that she stopped him from doing a mistake.. Anu is furious watching all this and walks out .

Sc3:

Door bell rings Suhashi thinks its society kids but when she opens someone touches her feet its shaurya...& Alok also comes there & wonders who & he introduces himself saying he is Anu's cousin & wanted to see her would be inlaws.. He welcomes himself in the house and says nice house.
They talk & he find out they r from Ludhiana...and the place common like Kala Chowk.. And Shaurya tells him abt where he is from some Chaju Halwai... & he says that she is like her mom... & Mallika comes there to give tea and he looks at her and Suhashi wonders and Mallika asks if something is on her face...& he says that she can become a model...
Suhashi tells she is her younger DIL...and he tells that she should be a model.. Basically making her fly high.. & tells that she looks younger than Taani & tells where he met taani...
Shaurya advises her to do modelling...
She says sure...
Alok calls him to have a chat & asks him his back ground.. he guesses that he is in sales & Alok asks him what he sells...Then Shaurya tells that he was a investment banker in NY. Now he is here and he has started an NGO and helping poor people...
Alok asks why he quit a job in NY.. He says that he is here as his GF is here...

Sc4:

Office All set  in the board room.. Food is on the side table & Vineet asks Anu abt it & he has all continental stuff for Mr. Handa..
Anu's phone beeps... And she is worried.. Pradeep comes and asks if its her cousin.. Vineet tells that Mr. handa has come and going to fetch him..and he comes with mr. handa.. Vineet tells lets eat before we start & Handa walks around to see the food..and he is not to happy though Anushka says its from the finest resturnats...
Handa says lets first finish the meeting & and as they sit to discuss the peon gets tea and cookies & Handa picks cookies .. and starts to eat Mona is making tea but keeps the cookies for them and Vineet tells Handa that shall we have the presentation now or after lunch.. Mona interrupts saying that she cannot wait for long & she will have her lunch as she cannot have sugarfree biscuits..
Anu says that was rude .. Mona tells that nothing rude I am hungry & wants to eat.. Handa says yes sure and then he says he wud love to eat desi khana... Anu smirks...
Handa & Mona r back, & he is happy eating Mona's dabba the roti saabzi better than the continental.. & tells her taht who ever u get married to will be surely lucky.. & Suri tells Handa that very soon Mona is getting married to Vineet.. Handa is happy
& he congratulates that she will be the boss of teh conpany...Anu is annoyed.. She gets a call from mallika who telsl her that her cousin mentioned that she can be a model...Anu is shocked /worried that Shaurya is there.. Mallika tells him that he is there chit chatting with all.. Anu tells that she will talk later.. And she is worried..

Precap :

Shaurya tells that I cannot forget the olden days and she tells him if u r a cousin be that way only...Mona sees all this as he is holding her hand & Anu sees Mona seeing this..

Sorry for any mistakes I am again filling in for swetha as she is not keeping well..
I have to rush to my kids school so please watch the video...😊

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for filling in Shanti!! ðŸ¤—

looks like Shaurya is pataofying Singh's and as of now its ok but thinking of the end result we re disappointed
Edited by swethasyam08 - 11 years ago
This serial is really dragging..

Also as a big discovery Mona will find out about Shaurya Mitra and become the queen to her beloved husband...

I am sure CVs have a nice plan set up to put Pradeep and Mona together...

After reading the WU I didn't bother to watch it...who cares!!😡😡

thanks.
thanks for the update shanti.no interest to watch the episode🤢.must say with each passing days many of us r getting detached frm the show.there is a limit for evy 🤬.this show is going way down n down.
Thank you Shanti for writing your take on this soulless episode. Even Mona and Vineet scences are loosing the magic. Their scene today seemed so rushed! I felt no connection, but that probably is the purpose of Ekta and Team!