forgotton characters

ruchi2435 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
whatever happened to jawala singh and his son. i thought they were part of the main characters but i guess now they are going different directions. 

where are all the villagers and their gossip? earlier when vikram was supporting sugni all the villagers had so much gossip but now she's actually marrying a thakur and they all disappeared.

I still don't get the main reason why vikram wanted the haveli key from jawala singh thakur in earlier episode. the one that belonged to his family.

Howcome maa thakhur dind't know amrita was engaged to adi? didn't they invite her or send her a greeting card? it's hard to believe she would have no clue that adi was engaged esp if they did such a big party on their engagement. 

Man they totally ruined this wonderful show it was so addicting in the begining and now it's like any other show on indian tv.

I hope they fix the mess

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CV change writers every time so no one knows what other did ... so who knows may be vikram;s dad will come from no where (his MT is like married woman)  so who knows... CV can do any thing
cherryb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who really knows with this show anymore 🤔 all interesing storylines have all but disappeared.
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whether TRP's go higher or lower, the lack of a storyline, the confusion, chaos are just some of the reasons why, many have stopped watching these serials.
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they didnt send invitations/greetings to MT coz tat time MT was dead and as ADINI were going 2 marry she came alive from death same the way how REVA came alive from death when SUGVI getting married
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venesa

they didnt send invitations/greetings to MT coz tat time MT was dead and as ADINI were going 2 marry she came alive from death same the way how REVA came alive from death when SUGVI getting married

🤣 Sad but so true. 
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes..it is somthing funny...
Maa Takur was so angry for that ,Aditya decided to get marry with Sugni without informing her...but Aditya already engaged to Amrita and Vikram was arrenged his marrige with Sugni without infoming her...
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
completely agree they killed the uniqueness of the show and made it like every other show on air
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I stopped watching the show and just reading the WU.
Many thanks to our updaters.