What Dose Adi and Sugni think they are doing????

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Adi and Sugni tell  Amrita that  thier  Marriage is jut for show and that  Adi  love only Amrita...
Are they really that  dumb???  Do they not know that by following though with all the rituals, and  haveing the wedding on such a grand scale in the eyes of  Sitamiya, society and law and everyone around them ...this marriage is  100% real???
 and they expect  Amrita to show some understanding and compassion over what they are telling her. What exactly do they want her to understand??? So  he sees nothing wrong in what he is doing???
 Sugni showing her  2 pieces of crumpled up paper, is supposed to make it all right???  She is sitting  there feeling remorse over the pain she is causing, then her mother  gives the best advice saying Adi will set it right...and Sugni will get lots of love...!!!  Sugni to SACRIFICED so much...what the hell did she  sacrifice exactly???  All Sugni is doing is  taking...she is taking  Amritia's place, She is taking all the expensive gifts, she is  taking  her friends love, she is taking Adi's  standing  that he had in the family and respect that he had of his uncle.  The only thing she is not taking  is  Reva's Husband whom she at one time confessed was her life!
 What dream land is  Gulabiya living in...  Adi is not in love with her  so how will she be happy???
 Adi is going on and on about Saving his Mama and Mami's  relationship...well if he wanted to do that would not the smart thing be to come straight out and tell  MT, that her son wants to get a divorce, she she would  "lay down the law!" It was said things would change now that she is back...but  the same  foolishness is going on !   If he was such a smart brave nephew  would he not use the family to counsel Vickram and Reva and try to patch up whatever differences they think they have???
 For an educated man Adi is the biggest fool I  know if he dose not realize  he getting married to Sugni dose in no way stop Vickram from divorcing Reva!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nu_Adu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's just so repulsive now, seriously! I think I detest Gulabiya and Aditya more than one of Ekta's vamps in her famous "K" shows. I am so very utterly bewildered as to how exactly Aditya's brain works. If I don't love someone, why will I happily agree to marry that person? ESPECIALLY when I am already engaged to someone I have known and loved all my life??? It's horrific! And on top of that this person is my Father Figure's main reason to live, whom he had left in my care. Oh God. So many reasons for Aditya to NOT marry Sugni. Uncountable almost. And still he is doing this. Not once did he hesitate. And still people feel Vikram Singh is the one who is crazy??? ðŸ˜•

And what's even more incredulous is that Aditya claims he's doing SOOO MUCH to fulfill his promise to Gulabiya? To save a marriage that doesn't fall under the dictionary definition of 'marriage'? I really think someone needs to get him checked at the hospital next time instead of Rewa. You're right, I can try to justify Sugni's attitude and mentality using her background as excuse...but what excuse does Thakur Aditya Singh have? Wasn't he born and brought up in the city? With a university degree or something??!?!?!? The only proof of that is his shirt and pant. Does the creatives think wearing shirt and pant makes you look educated? lol
Edited by Nu_Adu - 11 years ago
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
this serial is really testing viewers patience and capacity...spining heads every where
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sugni says "yeh shaddi ek dikhava hai" and "aapa ka pyaar apka hei ha"
Adi says "Mamaji and mamiji ka ristha safe hai jab tak mai Mamaji or Sugni ka biech khada hui"

What does dikhava ki shaddi mean?

Does what Adi says not mean that he will have to stay married to Sugni for the rest of her life?

In which case why does he want Amu to stay in his life? and how does knowing Adi only loves her help?

Please can someone help me understand?Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Payal it means the CV's are as confused as the characters they are writing...Dikava Shaadi...my foot!  They are  carrying on with all the rituals  and invited guest and  yet it is dikhava... Who in thier right minds  do all of that if it is just  pretense.!!!???
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks  Vinnie

Really - my foot!!! 😆😆😆

As my hindi is a little weak I thought I was missing something.

So if the CVs don't know what they want we are going to get weeks of this drama before we get to a  wedding aren't we?

Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They are obviously playing dolly-house. And did Sugni really injure her leg that bad that she has to limp around?
swapna258 thumbnail
why r the vikram doing this?
noone is not ask  this ques?

croziaxx thumbnail
 both think, they doing "mahan tyag"  so they deserve next noble prize of peace, 🤣  actually only adi think because sug don't know about noble prize 😲  even she din't hear about this ever, but i think adi told her 'sug we do as such and we will get something big and paper me humara photo bhi chhapega ... 😊  aur bhut paisa bhi milega... 😃  so she is with him... 
Istila thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vinnie79

Payal it means the CV's are as confused as the characters they are writing...Dikava Shaadi...my foot!  They are  carrying on with all the rituals  and invited guest and  yet it is dikhava... Who in thier right minds  do all of that if it is just  pretense.!!!???

I am shocked & surprised that Varun could even think of acting for a such a cheap show like this. What self respect will he get after this show is done? After all, he is a family man, who knows about the importance of values.  It is so degrading. I don't think anyone decent person would ever work for a negative role like this, even if he was threatened with poverty or given huge amounts of salary, because  It is so degrading. I am not watching the show, not only because it is way off limits, vulgar & depressing, but also because I don't want to lower my respect for Mr. Varun Badola. Furthermore I don't want to waste my precious time getting bored watching constant negativity heavily propagated, by Indian TV. 

Edited by Istila - 11 years ago