Two Annoying Things In PS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I am getting irritated by Gulabiya's ringlets hanging on both side of her head. Whats up with it????
Second is Reva's lipstick on upper lip. It is way out of her upper lip. Please find better way of applying lipstick on her.

Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
I am getting irritated by Gulabiya's ringlets hanging on both side of her head. Whats up with it????
Second is Reva's lipstick on upper lip. It is way out of her upper lip. Please find better way of applying lipstick on he

Exactly...I noticed that and thought of why the make-up artist made her lip a fake fuller look.it is not looking good actually.
I dont like Gulabiya'a jewelerry.Especially neck piece.
Also i think make-up man should try to cover sugni's ugly pimples.She has them visible on her head, and please for Christ's sake change her hairstyle once in a while.

I always wondered about Reva's lipstick but didn't want to comment as I thought it was probably the new trend!!!

Gulabiya definitely needs some age-appropriate jewellry.
One thing that I wonder about is if MT has so much hate for bednis, shouldn't she know by Gulabiya's outfits that she is a bedni?
Originally posted by JulieD

I always wondered about Reva's lipstick but didn't want to comment as I thought it was probably the new trend!!!

Gulabiya definitely needs some age-appropriate jewellry.
One thing that I wonder about is if MT has so much hate for bednis, shouldn't she know by Gulabiya's outfits that she is a bedni?

It was never a trend. Women do that to create illusion of fuller lips. Now you can't over do it. That is what is happening with Reva. She is better of getting filler than looking silly like this. It is pathetically noticable.

Originally posted by preetie

Second is Reva's lipstick on upper lip. It is way out of her upper lip. Please find better way of applying lipstick on her.

I was thinking the same 😆😆🤣