Judges Interrupting

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't know what you guys think, but I really find it irritating when the contestants are audition, and all of a sudden one of the judges starts to sing with them or speaks in between their performance. I know they judge might be enjoying the performance, but I don't think it's right of them to interrupt their audition and take over their performance. It's rude.

I know this is an old habit on the Sa Re Ga Ma Pa stage, but I find it so rude. Let the contestant perform and have their moment. They can sing afterwards with them or something, but let the contestant have some warning that the judge is going to sing with them. I know if I were audition, and all of a sudden someone else started singing their own thing with me, it would throw me off. 

Sorry, I didn't mean to go on a soapbox here, but I couldn't help but post this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkigreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They can get rather annoying with their interruptions.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
I just feel like it could distract the contestant from performing their best.
JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you that these judges have bad attitude. They start discussions while a singer is performing. I have noticed that some of the singers roll their eyes and look at them. If the judges need to communicate they can simply use pen and paper. Lets hope that they will stop this nonsense in episodes to come.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Yes!! I find it rude too that they start talking during their performances too. 

Actually, you don't see judges doing things like that in USA musical reality shows. They occasionally might sing or dance with a contestant, but after they audition. Also, they do not speak until they are finished or after they cut their audition off. I'm not trying to compare, but this is something I like better about the musical reality shows here.
DiamondLife thumbnail
yup..its not good..to interrupt 

i am fine with sajid and Shankar.

Wajid ..sometimes does weird things in between. esp he speaks rough words last season..

Mr. Ram ..i have to see..no idea.
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I just feel like it could distract the contestant from performing their best.

actually the girl who sang Sajda..got distracted from judges and then she came back😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

yup..its not good..to interrupt 

i am fine with sajid and Shankar.

Wajid ..sometimes does weird things in between. esp he speaks rough words last season..

Mr. Ram ..i have to see..no idea.

Rahul Ram is okay, but I have seen even Shankar talking through people's performances and randomly singing. Sajid-Wajid usually talk and randomly sing too.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shastradhari

actually the girl who sang Sajda..got distracted from judges and then she came back😆

I don't blame her! I would probably just stop singing and politely say, "Excuse me, you're talking is throwing me off" ðŸ˜†
shabari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
..you know what...these judges just want it to be different...so many song shows running in various channels...apni toh trp badana hein...they want everything lok out of the ordinary..otherwise words like..'sur dekho', aaram se gao',be relaxed,so many such words...arrey let the singer start singing...after all this they talk with each other,sing with the singer...it's funny.