Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well this track is most welcome and i guess ADINI is acceptable in what ever way . TRP speaks everything ...inspite of this show has no morals , character is worst and story is beyound one can understand ...but viewers like to see this and this is what we will get .

I dont really see this show any more and this is first time i have seen show with such low morals . How ever ...Many viewers like this so i guess PSH is for all of them ...ket them enjoy too
runasona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
WoW...ADINI.Story Come &&& TRP ...Up.Just WoW...👏
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When vikram sugni were together TRP's were between 2.5 - 2.8 lol
And from last 2 months TRP's are stuck between 1.9 - 2.0.
This week TRP's are up from 2.0 to 2.2 because of cross over episodes with PR.
Next week it will maintain same ratings due to Amrita's entry. NOT because those dumb adini's.

ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: runasona

WoW...ADINI.Story Come &&& TRP ...Up.Just WoW...👏

Yeah wow😛PSH had higher trps then this when Sugni confessed her love for TVS and Reva Manzil track first started and 2.2 was the normal trp of PSH most of the time. PSH used to have trps quit close to PV once. TRPS has fallen since because of nonsense track and a lot of people I guess  watch it for TVS. Anyways continue to say super and wow about your favorite Adini 😉
Edited by anastasia211092 - 11 years ago
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
exactly komal

After reading updates u can see adi hardly in any scenes in whole episode he is there for hardly 3-5 minutes whereas vikram character is all over the place interacting with various people in the show.  At first it is to be 3rd after PR and PV and now it either last or 2nd last or 3rd from bottom in zee shows.

Next week also i feel it will  be constant due to amrita and till vikram character in the show  i don't think so it will go down below 2.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Probably the tuesday episode of Zee 20 years got more TRPs or viewers are expecting Adi Amu to be married lets see the story has become so vague with the same things being considered wrong for TVS and right for Adi😕
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Fehmida😆
lidvin I never saw any serial where so called villain is getting all lime light. Can u imagine out of 20 minutes episode vikram will be there for 15 minutes at least. And he just don't stand there he always get enough dialogues for each scene on the other hand we hardly see adini the so called main leads. Well it's good adi is not getting dialogues.He's at least bearable until doesn't open his mouth😆

sona2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
We r Not CVS.then Why.MAD .for TRP... ENJOY.The SHOW...
Saviosaraff thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Komal TVS still holds the show.  It is because of him that TRPS have not fallen below 1.  But Amu entry has brought up TRPs.  I for one began watching the show on television only due to Amruta's entry.  Otherwise i used to watch the videos on the comp and there are many like me who watch the show just to see How Amu gives back Sugni & Aditya what they deserve. You take out Vikram and Amruta for a week and the TRPS will go below 1 guaranteed.Edited by Saviosaraff - 11 years ago