TRP Rises(3rd -9th Oct) - 2.2 - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
The TRP rise for Vikram Scenes.. All the drama with him n Sugni and all others... He is entertaining people
he is alone the reason people started watching it... I am having fun seeing him fighting for her n bring back amu Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by runasona

WoW...ADINI.Story Come &&& TRP ...Up.Just WoW...👏

when Adini married In mandir it was 1.9
but after MT entered and all that drama with party made people watch it
I must say vikram was looking great in orange color ... People sow pics we shared and watched the show to see him only
I agree I think the confrontations are pulling in audiances.

Confrontations are always entertaining (except when someone is physically abused like a slap)  no matter which character you like.

😊Adini fans let's not get ahead of ourselves now, the TPR Rating of 2.2 is hardly anything to celebrate, cause when Sugvi Jodi were together it was much more higher. 
The 2.2 spike was not because of Adi and Sugni,it has more to do with the 20 years celebration and the Mahasangam episode with PR. 
If you look closely at the statistics from last week to this week,most of the show TPR Rating went up, so let's not celebrate nothing😕
Amrita return this week and Vickram saving Sugni scene was the ultimate highlight of this week episodes.😊
First of all Adi and Sugni on screen present together is limited and boring🤪. However, Vickram is the part and parcel of PSH, without him this show will crash and burn.
Komal I agree with you,Vickram, the villian definetly getting all the lime light of the show.🤗
People are not watching because of Sugni and Adi, come on now Adini fans, let's face reality, cause of Vickram on screen aura ,acting skills and powerful dialogue👍🏼
Vickram is the life line of PSH and that's what people are tuning daily to see his dynamic performance.👏

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
I am "the largest no exist in this world% agree.I watch PSH parts only for Vicky.
I dont watch it whole 20 minute.Only Vikram's part while surfing channel.
I dont see any story now.Only watch how he speaks,how he reacts,how he looks awsome in so nd so scene.thats it.

Watching adi-sugni is so boring.Personally i started a hate toward the sugni character,.
when G's face or even corner of saree came i immediately within a fraction of second change the channel.
Edited by seemasr - 11 years ago
why did trp raise we all knw tat
coz tvs brought amrita back
all audience were thinking like us atleast now amrita is back so the incest will stop
but they dnt knw cvs arre doing this just for twists and trps not for stoppingthe incest rrelation if adini
as soon marriage will happen then see cvs wats going 2 happen 2 ur show how trps gonna fall
unless tvs will not throw them out and punish them trps not gonna raise
atleast get brains now
tat people wont support ur incest relation of adini
hey wat is this
the trp is 2.2 is from this

3rd October to 9th October

so the trp is of this week
arti plz mention this on ur post
as alla re misleading thinking it as of previous week
this trp is of frm amrita entered into haveli
its not bcz of adi marriage but bcz all are thinking amrita is gonna confront

Agree with you Komal. It is ONLY because of Amrita's entry and the Zee Celebration episode that it has increased. Everyone wants to know what will happen and if she will bless Sugni and Adi marriage.
Trust me, the minute Adini marriage takes place, the TRPs will drop once again. It's only Vikram and now Amrita who are holding this show together.
Amrita could be reason for TRP as people do want to see sugani fall on her face which currently covered with lies.