Phir Subah Hogi to shift to 11PM slot - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
😊Creative Teams, Production Team, and everyone else who is involved in making Phir Subah Hogi please pay careful attention, cause this is not exciting news. Whenever a show is bump to later time slot it's means that the audiences and ZEETV CHANNEL are displeased with the conflicting and aweful tracks. 😑The fluctuating TPR Rating are evidence that this show is on the road to disaster.πŸ˜•
Form past experiences many shows got this same treatment after failing to maintain a steady or increasing TRP Rating. Audiences are 
outrage at the present track and storyline of Phir Subah Hogi, and ZEETV CHANNEL are aware of this situation, that's why they are moving the show to later viewing time where the audiences will lost interest.
Many show presently have a lower TRP Rating, but you don't see ZEETV bumping them to a later viewers time.
Audiences wouldn't want to stay up late to watch a disgusting and degrading story. Many has already given up on this show, so what makes you think they will sacrifice their precious time to watch something that's not worth watching.
The viewers have spoken, so take notice and resurrect this show back to it's original track and storyline ,which once drew the audiences like magnet.😊
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
As they cant show adultery before 10.30 pm
as nowit become adultery as they are hell bent on showing incest relation they shifted it to 11pm
wat i think is it happened with BB and it even went 2 court so psh team want 2 play it safe.
i personally think some1 already had complained to authorities which control boardcast of serials.so 2 b in safe side they shifted slot time.
Soo ite moving to a new slot because of its content?

Well I guess the end of PSH is near... as is expected with the current track. And now this new time shift will ot help the situation