Balika Vadhu

10 OCT 2012 written update complete

mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Episode begins with Anandi telling Shiv about recent epidemic that has spread in Jaitser .She tells him that she has talked with Lal singh about it and he said to her they need to do something as fast as possible so that we can stop it from spreading further ..Shiv agrees with her .Just then village people come lifting up Jagaya with his jai jai ...Both Shiv and Anandi are shocked .Anandi thinks to herself why villagers are doing jai jai kar of Jagaya.and even Naryan kaka is with him and so happy. Jagaya asks them to put him down .They do so .Naryan tells both Shiv and Anandi they thought really bad about Jagaya  he is such a gem of a person in real .He has a beautiful heart . Naryan tells to Shiv and Anandi about the recent help of Jagaya to villagers .Both Shiv and Anandi become happy after hearing this..Naryan tells them he has forgiven Jagaya and from now we farmers have decided that Jagaya will go with us to market to sell our crops and will talk in our place .Anandi and Shiv both seem happy .Jagaya apologies for coming without appointment Shiv says no problem .Jagaya then tells Shiv and Anandi about his plan of opening an organization for farmers here which  will work to help farmers in selling their crops , buying seeds  fertilizers etc and will keep a check on market's rise and fall of prices and will also keep a check if there is not any dealer cheating farmers. Anandi likes the idea and so does Shiv and agrees to it . Shiv says to Jagaya this is your idea so you should work as a head of it . Jagaya agrees to it but asks Shiv he needs computer to work to download some information from internet for this purpose. He don't have a computer neither any villager has .Shiv says untill we don't have a separate office for it you can work here and use Bheem Singh's computer .Jagaya agrees .Villagers leave from there happy thanking Shiv .Jagaya too thanks Shiv for helping and goes from there .

Haveli ..Bhairo and Dadisaa .Bhairo talking with Soni Seth on phone . After he ends call Dadisaa asks him to whom you were talking and in between you took Jagaya's name so many times has he done any more wrong .?.Bhairo tells Dadisaa about Jagaya's help to villagers in market .Dadisaa becomes happy .Bhairo says i cannot understand since when did Jagaya became so much selfless and started helping villagers he is the one who cannot think anything and anyone  beyond himself 

Shiv and Anandi in office . Peon comes reminding them of lunch time . Shiv offers Anandi will she have lunch with him ?.Anandi says she brought tiffin with her .Shiv says lets have lunch together we can have both yours and choti maa's cooked meal together .Anandi agrees . When both sit down and was about to start lunch Jagaya comes there and sees Anandi putting food in Shiv's plate . Anandi notices him. Jagaya comes there and apologizes  for coming in without knocking .He asks Shiv he needs some file .Shiv replies i 'll ask Bheem singh to give it you .Jagaya tries to go from there and then notices his favorite vegatable in Shiv's plate. He keeps looking at it and has an FB where Anandi brought food for him saying she has cooked his favorite vegetable today and Jagaya angirly complains  has she put all oil in it .Shiv asks him what happened .Jagaya replies this is favorite vegetable in our house everyone loves it being cooked from Anandi's hands he thought after breaking ties with him they would have stopped cooking it  as it will remind them of him .Then looking at Anandi he says to all .Anandi and Shiv both look uneasy .Jagaya then says sorry i don't know what and why i said it ..sorry .He tries to leave when Shiv calls him and tells him this is your favorite meal why don't you have lunch with us . Anandi says yes Jagaya have lunch with us ..Jagaya says no he is not hungry and leaves from there 

Coming out of office Jagaya gives his wicked smile  and says Anandi i  i will eat your cooked food yes i will eat but after coming back to my haveli wth my family. In Bheem Singh's office Jagaya sitting with computer angry thinking about Anandi putting food in Shiv's plate . Anandi lost in Jagaya 's words . Shiv asks Anandi should we start lunch ..Anandi says she is not hungry she needs to go and leaves from there .Shiv in deep thoughts.Jagaya notices some Jaitser projects in computer  and starts seeing it .Anandi comes out of office and sees Jagaya..she thinks he is busy in his work and leaves from there . Just then Bheem singh comes there and  Jagaya becomes scared and closes the folder  Bheem Singh asks Jagaya he needs his computer Jagaya  gives it to him and sees Anandi leaving from there 

Haveli ...Anandi comes there  Dadisaa tells her about Jagaya's work .Anandi says she know villagers came in Shiv's office  with Jagaya . Dadisaa asks they all must be very proud and happy with  him. Anandi says yes .Before Dadisaa could say anything more Bhairo comes there and cuts Dadisaa now enough. He asks Anandi about her meeting and everything is fine .Anandi says no everything is not fine .She tells him about epidemic in Jaitser . Bhairo calls Lal singh who was very busy with patients  Bhairo says to Lal singh whatever instruments , and medicines he needs for treatment do make a list and tell us and he will talk with Shiv too about this matter .Lal singh agrees

Shiv lost in his thoughts in office .Jagaya again comes   there  and tells Shiv he came to inform him he is going now will come tomorrow  Shiv says fine .Jagaya thanks Shiv for helping him and tries to leave from there then stops seeing some sweets He tells Shiv didn't Anandi tell you she hates them . Shiv says these are for him he doesn't know much about Anandi's likes and dislikes but brought Jalibes for her . He shows Jagaya jalibes and  Jagaya becomes angry seeing them Shiv says unfortunately Anandi had to go without eating them .Jagaya angry  and asks for leaving and leaves . Shiv again goes in thinking while Jagaya is shown storming out angrily .Episode ends on Shiv 

Moral ...In order to fulfill their bad/evil intentions some people stoop to the lowest possible level and still not give the slightest clue of their true intentions to another person. Such people take the support of crookedness or slyness to sow the seeds of disparity in society and relationships.( credit andv ..thanks )

precap :- In haveli Gehna angry at Nandu and everyone asks her what happened She tells Nandu is lying to them these days he tells all about extra classes but he goes to meet Jagaya ..all are shocked Gehna brings Nandu out of house with everyone stopping her. Nandu is crying and tells her he went to meet Bhaisaa .Gehna raises her hand on Nandu to slap him just then Jagaya says Taisaa and everyone is shocked seeing him 
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smeenakshi76 thumbnail
i didn't watched it today as decided by me not to watch. Instead watched Mahadev. It's better to watch Mahadev as there is lot of positivity going on in the show. BV is showing crap, full on negativity. Waiting for the WU and will continue to depend on WU for coming episodes.
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Mahi for sitting through today's episode and updating it. Hats off to you.

It was a very boring episode, such a torture. Don' t know where the track is heading to?
What is Shiv doing? J is continuously bothering him and this guy is just taking all his crap.Why? Shiv had such a strict personality, and all he is left to do these days to keep feeling shy and blushing. Where is that kadak collector sahab and his aura?

And what is with Anandi? How does she walk out of lunch room like that? What is she upto? 

Also what about privacy policy in a collector's office. How can they let J to use Bhim Singh's computer on the same login? It's a basic security policy. And here Jagya gets hold of the entire plan😈  

Totally disappointed with today's episode and don't feel like watching forthcoming episodes.

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Thank you for the WU! πŸ˜Š
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Missesha

Thanks Mahi for sitting through today's episode and updating it. Hats off to you.

It was a very boring episode, such a torture. Don' t know where the track is heading to?
What is Shiv doing? J is continuously bothering him and this guy is just taking all his crap.Why? Shiv had such a strict personality, and all he is left to do these days to keep feeling shy and blushing. Where is that kadak collector sahab and his aura?

And what is with Anandi? How does she walk out of lunch room like that? What is she upto? 

Also what about privacy policy in a collector's office. How can they let J to use Bhim Singh's computer on the same login? It's a basic security policy. And here Jagya gets hold of the entire plan😈  

Totally disappointed with today's episode and don't feel like watching forthcoming episodes.

Good points raised by you. But what's the use? Do u think CVs will think upon it. Utter Crap and ready for more crap.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Mahi.

One of the worst episodes in a long time. I am totally disappointed with it and the precap. I did not expect Shiv to be so silly and not read J's sly behavior. A on the other hand leaves Shiv behind alone to eat and walks off home after reacting to J's show. Very disappointing.

Also how can they give an outsider access to a computer that has important and confidential information. I also don't understand how such folders are careless located on the desktop of the computer.

I prefer not to comment any more in order to maintain my sanity. Very disappointing CVs...

Mahi i will give you the voice over in a minute...
andv thumbnail
Here Mahi today's voice over: "In order to fulfill their bad/evil intentions some people stoop to the lowest possible level and still not give the slightest clue of their true intentions to another person. Such people take the support of crookedness or slyness to sow the seeds of disparity in society and relationships."
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am glad I haven't seen it yet, wl erase recording as obviously no point. I hate how J is being made into a monster and a worse one than Gauri at that. 

I guess what I hate most is how they show that he still has the ability to upset Anandi's balance to this extent. This is simply idiotic.

And ofcourse Andv - letting him use the office comp is sheer stupidity. A character like Shiv wud never have allowed that. I mean - he can wait for a week till a new one gets ordered - can't he ? Also, Bheem Singh used to be such a bulldog when guarding access to Shiv's office - so where was he when these 2 were having lunch ?

I hate how with 1 teeny tiny step forward of Ansh, both CM and Jagya have to be shown taking just giant leaps ahead in their obstruction. Very disappointing. 
andv thumbnail
@Esha: OMG were we reading each other's mind? I read your post after posting my comment and its the same πŸ˜² albeit yours is much more well articulated than my frustrated and irritated post.

@hooked: If you have not watched the episode pl don't venture into it. It was sheer nonsense. Totally agree Bheem Singh being such an overly cautious PA was made to look very careless today. What really doesn't fit in this whole episode is that Shiv and the rest chose to believe J given his past reputation. Also agree to your point about waiting till a new computer can be ordered, not like it was such an urgent task that it needed immediate action.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago