bpl1990 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This women has some skills she convince S that she is not wrong  by sacrificing her love for reva  & marry a man who doesn't love her  that itself is so mahan  that it becomes her right to   marry A .  It doesn't matter if take his &  A love away. Her point to talk was if you do something it affects others also exactly dear TVS Loved S it will affect somebody .

But G never accepted that they doing same thing what TVS did but TVS  was blamed for but these women are praised for.

I am not commenting on A …I am speechless---  He wants A strength to betray her --wow …that say  it all

Thakur maa is great –till date she couldn't figure out  from S & G  life style that they surely do not belong to Thankur's  and I will

Not be surprised that when she knows the truth she will be fine AS S & G are great and are doing thing for a noble cause

It is really sick  

My suggestion---- I appreciate you scarification for Reva (if it means anything to TVS) … so extend your scarification & leave havaliand marry  man who doesn't love anybody –GO S GO from A life