Written update: 10 october 2012 Complete

Posted: 11 years ago

Written update

part 1

Episode starts with at celebration place all vishnu & his town member arrive. Manav, teju & archu also arrive. Manav shows archu vishnu. He says that boy is gunda. Manav, teju & archu sees varsha. Archu gets angry & push her. Varsha looks shocked to see archu. Archu recalls about varsha lied. Archu asks varsha where is my soham.? She says i knw my soham is alive. Manav tells varsha he was bailed her & they all r followed her. Manav asks varsha where is soham.? Archu gets emotional & says varsha how r u live after soham died. She tells her that she knws soham is alive. She has been waiting soham frm 18 years. Please tell me varsha where is soham? Teju tells varsha where is soham dada? Varsha telling about soham to them but balan come & stops to saying varsha. Varsha gets scared to think balan gets knw about her past. Balan comes near varsha. Manav asks balan who r u? It's our family matter. Balan says varsha is his wife. Manav, teju & archu are looking at balan.

part 2

balan tells yes, if u don't believe u ask to anyone here. Balan tells about soham to archu. He tells soham is died. Manav says u r lying. Balan tells that when varsha came here she told me about soham. She wanted one house for living & i wanted one mother for his son. So varsha accepts vishnu & she searchs her soham in vishnu. Varsha thinks why is balan lying? Archu totally break & she starts crying & she hugs to manav. She starts screaming & says to manav that she lost soham. Varsha thinks that manav consider balan truth & may be he believes soham is died. Varsha says to archu that she was nt lying. She told real truth to her. Manav, teju & archu leaves. Teju phone rings & she pick up the phone. It is inspector phone. He tells teju to come police station but teju declines him to saying that they are met to varsha & she told full truth to them but inspector says for closing the case they should be come in police station. She cuts the phone. Varsha & balan goes near stage & stand. Varsha goes away some distance frm balan & thinks about why was balan lied? Balan sees varsha & tells he hasn't lied for her. He wants to save vishnu. He tells when i saw archu asks to u where is my soham? He shocks😲. That time he knw that archu talking about soham. He gets worried. So i don't want to vishnu go away frm me so i saved her. He again give warning to varsha.

remaing wu below this post.

sorry for mistakes updating via phone 😳

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Part 3

purvi came for interview in one office. She sits & suddenly she sees arjun. She says to herself what does arjun here? She wake up & move forward. Arjun take leave frm there. He sees purvi asks her u r here. But it is purvi dream. Purvi calls inside for interview. She enter in cabin. Company boss is siting. Purvi ask for sit. Boss is taking purvi interview after some time he gets arjun call. Arjun speaking about tenders to him. Arjun gets angry on him. Boss tells arjun that u don't try to understand his business. He says arjun to do his own business & he cut off the call. Purvi sees all & boss ask why she resigned frm previous company? Purvi keeps quiet. Then boss see purvi's qualifications. He gets knw purvi before works in kirloskar company. He asks purvi wht kind of work she was doing? Purvi tells him she was handle the office & many works. Boss impress to hear this & he give job in his company. Purvi ask when she will start work? Boss replies her he will send appoint letter. Purvi looks happy.

at balan house balan holds varsha hand & enter in his house. He order varsha to give me soham all childhood material. Varsha open one briefcase. Balan take soham childhood pic & he starts burning all pic. He gets exteremely worried & says he had tried to believe manav & archana that her son is died. He says to varsha that if she wants to soham with her then she should nt have any soham proof. When Soham is died then vishnu is alive. Balan says he knw that she doesn't want to soham go away frm her so she will help him. He only wants to vishnu & also wants to vishnu nt gets to knw that we are nt his real parents. Balan leaves & varsha starts crying & she looks upset. Epi ends

Precap: At arjun house Dk, arjun & ovi is there. Dk tells both of them that manav & archu gets some hints for soham. He says hope manav get soham back soon. Ovi is looking slightly upset. Dk questioning her that wht happen ovi r u worried for archana & manav. She replies nothing.

Sorry for mistakes updating via phone😳.
enjoy the wu. I hope u like it.😉

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
 Naresh seems like u r eagerly waiting for today's episode
Thanks for the update Naresh.

Balan lies for varsha to protect vishnu?
And how can Archu and Manav believe Varsha so easily? didn't they make the connection? Balan just said that he needed a mother for his son and that's why he married Varsha?

Purvi dreams of Arjun. even her dreams are reminding her of the bond she shares with Arjun.

Balan destroys all of Varsha's memories of Soham's childhood. Now only Vishnu will exist. Soham is dead. Really??????? changing one's name does not make them any different. he will still be Soham!
Edited by jenelle05 - 11 years ago
Why this idiot Varsha saying Soham will be safe with me . mad woman, he is unsafe with you and your so called Balan
Thank for the update. No Arvi again(:::
Arvi scene yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Purvi went for the interview and she saw Arjun there.He is checking a file.Looks like Arjun is working with the company omg
Originally posted by ameilia

Arvi scene yipeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? What did they show???
Its a imagination between arjun purvi

purvi gets the new job

balan forces varsha to burn down all childhood stuff of soham