Posted: 11 years ago

The CVs of this show think we audience are utter stupid.

In one episode everything flies off in the mandir except for sindoor in a box and we are asked to believe that its devi maa decision while we can easily see that sindoor was in a box and cannot fly off.

Today the same sindoor box without any wind blows and falls off Amrita's hand and on the way it sprinkles sindoor on sugni's head and lands perfectly fine at the feet of seeta maata and doesnt even open.

Well most of us believe in god i too but i cant believe the scene they aired today.

Gosh CVs pls give audience brains some due credit...
why the hell are they using gods for promoting an immoral,unethical,incest relation of ADINI.
they are making fun of gods and faith and trust of people who believe in gods

even god is supporting bunch of liars

I think the previous writers wrote a very good dialogue which I think is apt.

After Vikram's confrontation with Jiji, Sugni was asking Vikram why God has created such a big gap between them... etc and he said god has not created the gap, Inshaan have.

God's only fault is "woh baar baar paap ka naash karana ka liya janam lata hai but aja tak pyaar ka shara ka liya koi janam nahi liya".

I have given up on this show long back ..I can not believe the show which was supposed to be a hopeful story has become a hopeless one ...Each episode seems torture for us ...Really i miss PSH so much ..It was so good ..
I guess somehow the director is responsible ..Wasem sabbir who is a great director has left the show..now all these . because the show is his conviction 
Originally posted by ash_arti

The CVs of this show think we audience are utter stupid.

In one episode everything flies off in the mandir except for sindoor in a box and we are asked to believe that its devi maa decision while we can easily see that sindoor was in a box and cannot fly off.

Today the same sindoor box without any wind blows and falls off Amrita's hand and on the way it sprinkles sindoor on sugni's head and lands perfectly fine at the feet of seeta maata and doesnt even open.

Well most of us believe in god i too but i cant believe the scene they aired today.

Gosh CVs pls give audience brains some due credit...
Its very unbelievable.
They cut all the good characters of the show.
Thakur Jwala Singh, Saroj Thukrain their son, Kuhu, both mamas & mamis, Dinkle
The show was good with all these characters. Now a days jiji and reva also disappeared.
even dhanuma. MT, her son & DIL are good for nothing.

It is like a Rajanikanth movie,where he does all the great ,science defying actions.

What was it actually? A magic or God blew the box?I could not understand how the diya sparkled?
What a stupid , stupid  episode.  THe Sindoor  scene was beyond rediculos.  So now Sugni Knows she is right, and she will lie  without gult because it is blessed by God! I  guess she now has no more remorse about  destroying  Amrita's relationship.!!!??
HOW DEAR THE CV'S  USE GOD TO PROMOTE THIS UNION????  As for as I am concerned this show has gone to hell!!! There is no reviving it!