How unbelievable - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you Vinnie. She will say that Sitamaiyaa has blessed her and Aditya's sinful relationship and continue on with her lie.😡 Or maybe, Amrita will give up and bless these backstabbers.
I guess these CVS are hell bent on testing our patience through this show. Bakwaas ki bhi hadh hoti hain. This is too much. First they made a joke of relationships, now they are making a joke of people's faith in religion👎🏼. Chi Chi Chi🤢🤢 Edited by anastasia211092 - 11 years ago
😊Just seen the episode online,WOW, that was some unbelievable special effects done by the trickery of the light.😆 Never in my life have I seen such nonsense. It's humanly impossible to make that Diya make such a blinding reflection on one's eyes. Even if you pour more oil/ghee into the Diya it will never make such a huge blinding effect.
The CVs will try anything just to make us believe that "GOD" has given his approval to Adi and Sugni illicit marriage.
Viewers who watch this show are all believer in GOD, so please don't take us for idiots and show us unrealistic crap.🤪
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
You know what - do these CVs have no faith? do they not see how wrong it is to use God for their own purpose?

ZEE TV - Wake up and take control[B][/B]
  1. This show is written by "brainless Head"
  2. Dialogues written by "brainless head"
  3. Creative Head "Brainless Head"
  4. Director "Brainless Head"
  5. Special Effect given by"Brainless Head"
  6. Producers"Brainless Heads"
  7. Channel "Deaf,Dumb,Blind"
  8. Admiring By"Brainless Heads"

Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago
Thank you komal

BTW Does G and S have some kind of vachaan from Sitamaya so she only comes to their aid - whether they are right or wrong???.Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Have you all seen the TRP.
It's plummeting way down to the bottom.
That speaks for itself.horrible show.
  cvs of this show r beyond the disgust, how can a god bless to fake and backstabbing relationship...  unethical, immoral relationship...  these trio r telling lie, and god approving this, what a joke... 
 they think we r idiot like them.. even they using god continuously for their dirty work, i m thinking, that god is also not happy to them and sooner  show will be end, this is obvious when PH and cvs not do to respect of their audians, show goes end this is unwritten rule, if they living in fool's paradise then reality will stretch them from there, some body please tell me what is fault of vikarm and amu... ok fine vikram told lie once, but why is amu  suffering ? she gave everything to her relationship and at the last she is empty hand, and vikram who always fought for sug did every thing for sugni, gave her respect, love, always say we r equal... and he is also loosing... if this is justice of god then i m not hesitate to say  i don't want to believe in such god...    who is with cheater and support them, and giving their blessing to them and giving curse to good people...  this is not justice... and god is symbol of justice...   
Croziaxx

Its because G and S have got a vachaan from Sitamaya which they keep asking her to fulfil 🤣
see this link guys channel gave answers to all our demands🤣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3234641
Edited by komal07 - 11 years ago