Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: komal07

Payal I don't know i'm kinda speechless may be they are getting their right chance of filling "Paap Ka Ghara"
Jis speed se sita maiya ka naam using kahin such mein na aa jayen naash kerne inke paapo ka

Yeh to hone wala hi hai
bas saber se kaam lena
aur isko dekhna nahin only read the updates please
Koi sadak chalta ye likh raha hai jisko religion kya
hota nahin maloom😡
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PSH is OFFICIALLY an ADULT show🤣
croziaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

I think the previous writers wrote a very good dialogue which I think is apt.

After Vikram's confrontation with Jiji, Sugni was asking Vikram why God has created such a big gap between them... etc and he said god has not created the gap, Inshaan have.

God's only fault is "woh baar baar paap ka naash karana ka liya janam lata hai but aja tak pyaar ka shara ka liya koi janam nahi liya".

payal ji aapne yaad dilaya to mujhe yaad aaya, ye dialogue vikram ka tha, i remember that scene, how true it is, and feel very bad for him, 😭  he fighting for nothing, poor guy, please V leave to sug and this village ...  and move on ... here is no body for u... every body thinking about self... all r selfish and cheater but every body blaming to  u only ... ðŸ˜­
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shunu6

Yeh to hone wala hi hai
bas saber se kaam lena
aur isko dekhna nahin only read the updates please
Koi sadak chalta ye likh raha hai jisko religion kya
hota nahin maloom😡

I hate it when people do all nonsense in the name of religions. I just can't take this kind of crap🤢
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just an observation - Sitamaya has blessed Sugni with sindoor so this Unholy allience is God endorced.

G and S believe in God soo much that G told katari that Sugni ko tumara ashirwad nahi chahia.

I was bought up to believe that ashirwad no matter who it comes from is God's gift/good wishes so should always be accepted. So they can pick and choice when God's gift is acceptable to them?
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aarti nice post ... I loved it and I must say they are making fun of people

if U love someone this is PAAP for them

Why Amrita is being punished ? why they take away her man and saying its god will... Sorry to say this is not okay
They think vicky is wrong okay let them think but why amu why she is wrong for them

and that shameless sugni is happy seeing all that and even dont care about her family who came to bless her.

These G n S now are greedy feeling like they are thakuraiin think they are great 4geting their people family and others thinking they are the best...
ufff some 1 open their truth

and One member of my page said... If... In marriage time ... bride change happens then what will they do ?? if Bride been kidnaped and amrita is in her place sitting and married to adi what will they do next ... ?

One thing I have learn from this show... If u r thakur dont ever make those people like u let them b as they are... if u give them chance to be like u they will eat u alive !!!!
Dont dare to help or love them let them die the way they are if u help they will kill u and take away ur life !!  they will ruin ur family and sorry 2 say sugni n gulabiya did that

Edited by ronshaan - 11 years ago