Welcome To The Article Archives Section Of Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai

Here You Will Find All  Articles Related To The Show

Donot Make Any Comment

Regards,Tanya

Posted: 11 years ago

Rib-tickling poetry on SAB TV

Rib-tickling poetry on SAB TV

Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai! To be aired on SAB TV from Saturday, September 15th

Psychologists  recommend that watching TV isn't the last thing you should do before going to bed. The main reason behind this is the sweeping generalization that TV airs negative programmes. It is believed that this will cause troubled sleep and impact the next day adversely. However what if the show you watch before bedtime makes you laugh instead?

Asit Modi, Producer of Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai!, to be aired on Saturday nights at 10pm from September 15th on SAB TV, said at the press conference of the show held at J.W.Marriott (on September 10th), "The fact that the show will be telecast at 10pm is beneficial for the viewers. It is recommended that you go to sleep after watching a humorous show. If you go to bed laughing, you will have good sleep." 

Talented poets are to participate and share their work on this platform which will revive the flavour of comedy through poetry. Four versatile poets shared their comic verses, which was received by cheerful laughter and merry clapping. Anybody can participate in this show, let him be a grocery vendor or corporate honcho.

The hosts of the show are Sailesh Lodha and Neha Mehta . Sailesh said, "Not only are the participants great poets, they also narrate their poems with great expression and voice modulation."

Anooj Kapoor, EVP & Business Head of SAB TV said, "It's an hour long show for the weekend. So the new trend on the channel is that it's not just your weekdays but also your weekends that will be full of humour and laughter. Hasya-kavita is SAB TV's new approach to comedy and its uniqueness will definitely appeal to the audience. Like all SAB TV shows, this too is a light-hearted presentation for the entire family to enjoy and its packaging is contemporary, massy and entertaining." Asli maja SAB ke saath!

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/12810-rib-tickling-poetry-on-sab-tv.htm

'I can cry in minutes'- Sailesh Lodha

'I can cry in minutes'- Sailesh Lodha

In every good comedian there lies a tragic heart. Veteran comedianSailesh Lodha is no different...

What do you like better- acting or anchoring?
I have received the best actor award for both best acting and anchoring. Anchoring comes naturally, I find it easier than acting. However I love both.

Would you ever act in a tear jerker soap?
 I'd love to work in a tear jerker soap. From inside I am a very emotional and sentimental person. I can cry in minutes. When I listen to a melancholic song while driving, my eyes turn moist. 

Which historical character would you like to play?
Bhagat Singh

What is your take on journalism?
Journalists are poets too. I agree journalists write articles but whichever writing moves people is poetry. Poetry is all about using words artistically. It is not just about writing rhyming lines.

How are you managing both Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah and Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai!?
I can juggle all my commitments with ease. Besides these shows, I travel all over the world to do my shows. I returned from Indore two days ago and three days later I will leave for another city to do a show. I love to do this as the stage is my life.

You are an avid reader. What are you reading now?
I am a compulsive reader with a well-stocked library in my house. I grew up in a village of Rajasthan where I was surrounded by books. I just completed reading the Biography of Benazir Bhutto. 

Do you read comedy books?
I don't read comedy books. I am a comedian who creates his own comedy. However in my childhood I was moulded by comics.  

How do you create on the spot comedy?

If you try to create comedy it will never be comedy. My humour on Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai! is spontaneous.

Who are your favourite poets?

Balkavi Bairagi and Om Prakash Aditya

Your wife is a talented writer...
My wife Swati Lodha is far more intelligent than me. She has written four books on management.  I may be a popular TV star but she is a genius.

Reporter and Author: Pallavi Bhattacharya

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/12814-i-can-cry-in-minutes-sailesh-lodha.htm

TB: Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai to showcase elements of devotion and surprise

Saturday, February 02, 2013 | 1:33:45 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

Legandary hasya Kavi Om Prakash Aditya on the show this Sunday...

As is the system of Asit Kumarr Modi produced show 'Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai', forthcoming two episodes are full of 'surprise' and 'devotion' element.  While lines like "Naksha lekar haath mein bachcha hai hairaan, kaise deemak kha gayi uska Hindustaan" "Girija mein Eisa base, masjid mein Rehmaan, Aur Maa ke pairon se chale har aangan bhagwaanreceived loads of accolades from the audience, where renowned poet Nida Fazli was the celebrity guest to receive 'Sammanit Kavi' honor.

In Sunday episode it is Om Prakash Aditya, a legendary hasya kavi, who was honoured posthumously. Arun Gemini paid tribute to Om Prakash Aditya by reciting one of his poems.  Om Prakash's son Prabhat was present to receive his sammaan. 

Anchored by Shailesh Lodha & Neha K. Mehta, this one hour weekly show 'Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai' is very humorous Haasya Kavi Sammelan under the banner of Neela Telefilms and produced by Asit Kumarr Modi. It telecast every Saturday & Sunday at 10 Pm on SAB TV.

Every Saturday & Sunday, it showcases many established poets tickling the funny sense of audience. Every week it carries a theme like Mahilayein, Bachche, Kalpana, Rishte, Shaadi, Pehli pehal etc and visiting poets have to reflect on it. Another interesting segment is 'Chhupa Rustom' where unknown poets get to flaunt their creativity. However the crme-de-crme of the show is the segment that provides a platform for emerging poets. Called 'aam aadmi ki kavitayein', this segment allows new talent to show their talent on television. "Today there is no platform to push lyricists. Writing has taken a back seat. Poetry too, is pushed back. Through this show we are trying to revive the interest," comments the producer Asit Kumarr Modi. Their other serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah, is at number one position along with Balika Vadhu across channels. It's a feat accomplished to compete with shows on mainstream channels and emerge at top position.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/13867-waah-waah-kya-baat-hai-to-showcase-elements-of-devotion-and-surp.htm

TB: A Maker Sakranti special episode for Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai!

Thursday, January 10, 2013 | 12:30:15 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)  

SAB TV's Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai soon to air its Maker Sakranti special episode...

Anchored by Shailesh Lodha & Neha K. Mehta, this one hour weekly show 'Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai' is very humorous Haasya Kavi samellan under the banner of Neela Telefilms. On Saturday 12 & Sunday 13 January, it is telecasting makker sankranti Special with poets like  Actor Shruti UlfatShakeel Malegavi from Malegaon, Rakesh Soni, Venugopal Bhattad,  Maya Govind & Rajendra Malviya.

Every Saturday & Sunday, it showcases many established poets tickling the funny sense of audience. Every week it carries a theme like Mahilayein, Bachche, Kalpana, Rishte, Shaadi, Pehli paihal etc  and visiting poets have to reflect on it. Another interesting segment is 'Chhupa Rustom' where unknown poets get to flaunt their creativity. However the crme-de-crme of the show is the segment that provides a platform for emerging poets. Called 'Aam aadmi ki kavitayein', this segment allows new talent to show their talent on television.

"Today there is no platform to push lyricists. Writing has taken a back seat. Poetry too, is pushed back. Through this show we are trying to revive the interest," comments the producer Asit Kumarr Modi. Their other serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah has complete more than 1000 episodes.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13702-a-maker-sakranti-special-episode-for-waah-waah-kya-baat-hai.htm

TB: Apara Mehta on Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai!

Saturday, February 23, 2013 | 4:44:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

SAB TV's Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai to have veteran actress Apara Mehta as its celebrity guest tonight…

Neela Telefilms' Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai is all set to have a new celeb guest tonight who will be joining the fun filled episodeloaded with different moods of poetry. Apara Mehta who has done some of the popular TV shows will be the celebrity guest for tonight on Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai.

Our sources have informed us that she will also be reciting two brief kavitas during the show. Here are a few lines of the poem she would be reciting. 

"Ek shaam mach rahi shehar mein bhaagam bhaag... Jaise ho jungle ki aag...
Sab log bhaag rahe the... Humne ek
bhhagte hue ko poochha ... aisa yahan par kya gazab honewala hai ... Wo
bola... Tum bhi bhaag lo, pata nahin,
aaj raat ko yahan kavi sammelan honewala hai."

The episode will be on-air tonight with Apara Mehta joining the poets of Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/14025-apara-mehta-on-waah-waah-kya-baat-hai.htm

TB: Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai Women's Special

Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai to bring smile to your lips and tears in your eyes!

Friday, March 08, 2013 | 6:59:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  

With Women's day approaching, the 44th episode of 'Waah Waah Kya Baat Hai' features some of the talented poetesses of the country. The participants of the special episode are Sarojini Pritam, Sarita Sharma, Shabeena Adeeb, Devkaran Meghavanshi, Kavya Mishra (Chhupa Rustom) and Munawwar Rana who is the Sammanit Kavi.

Sarita Sharma, Shabeena Adeeb & Munawwar Rana presented some very good poems but without the usual dose of humour. Sarita Sharma recites a poem on female foeticide while Munawwar Rana's poem on 'Maa' is sure to touch the listeners' hearts. To lighten up the atmosphere, Sarojini Pritam, Devkaran Meghavanshi, Kavya Mishra provide some comic relief with their funny couplets. Do tune in to the episode that is sure to bring smile on your lips and tears in your eyes!

Anchored by Shailesh Lodha & Neha K. Mehta, 'Waah Waah Kyaa Baat Hai' is a humorous hourly weekend show. The concept of the show is loosely based on the old tradition of 'Haasya Kavi Sammelan'. Produced under the banner of 'Neela Telefilms' by Asit Kumarr Modi, the show is telecast every Saturday & Sunday at 10 Pm on SAB TV.

The program showcases many established poets tickling the funny bone of the viewers. Every week there is a theme such as Women, Children, Imagination, relationship, marriage to which participating poets base their creations. Another interesting segment is 'Chhupa Rustom' where unknown poets get to showcase their talents. But, the highlight of the show is the section that provides a platform for emerging poets called 'Aam aadmi ki kavitayein'.

"Today there is no platform to promote lyricists and poets. Writing and poetry are not given their due importance. Through this show we are trying to revive the interest in poetry, particularly in 'hansya kavita'," comments the producer Asit Kumarr Modi. Their other serial 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' has completed more than 1000 episodes.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/news-releases/14190-waah-waah-kya-baat-hai-women-special.htm

Thanks for all your effort !!!!!!!!

Posted: 10 years ago
Wah Wah Kya Baat..mesmerizes Delhi!

Wah Wah Kya Baat..mesmerizes Delhi!

SAB TVs 'Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai', an unique show that brings together renowned poets in kavi sammelan format sets Delhi on a laughter riot with high-energy performances and recitations. 

Prominent poets Arun Gemini and Mahendra Ajnabi from Delhi, Sanjay Jhala from Jaipur and Vishnu from Aligarh brought to the Delhi audiences poetries that showcased rich and distinguished literary content with heritage value. 

The hosts of the show Shailesh Lodha and Neha Mehta recited poetry as they set the tone for the mushairana event that brought the most illustrious poets together. Since its launch in September 2012, this unique show has successfully revived the concept of 'Haasya Kavi Sammelan'. It has brought to fore budding poets on the same platform as renowned kavi's to provide contemporary and literary content to family audiences. 

SAB TV's 'Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai', beyond being a much sought after platform for poets; is also a stage for women to explore their poetic side with specials that are planned on the show. Each season of this unique show produced by Neela Telefilms has garnered immense adulation and increased viewership. 

Speaking about the occasion; Mr. Anooj Kapoor, EVP and Business Head, SAB TV, "The tremendous response from our viewers to this one of a kind show, has strengthened our resolve that unique content combined with the best talent in the industry can result in a successful show. I'm glad that the show is being well appreciated and I'm sure that progressive themes, innovations and increased participation of renowned poets will continue to enthrall our audiences". 

Host of the show, Shailesh Lodha shares more about the show, "I'm honored to be the'Sutradhar' of the show along with Neha Mehta. I have witnessed the show progressing in leaps and bounds with newer talent coming on-board and entertaining the audiences with their recitations." 

SAB TV's 'Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai' boasts of a strong brigade of immensely popular poets such as Shambhu Shikhar, Chirag Jain, Sanjay Jhala, Pradeep Chobey, Surendra Dubey, Popular Meeruthi, Mahendra Ajanabi, Vedprakash Ved, Padma Albela, Mahesh Dubey and Dinesh Diggaj. 

The next enthralling episode of 'Wah Wah Kya Baat Hai' is based on the theme of sanskriti and tehzeeb. An impressive line-up of poets such as Ashok Naagar (Madhya Pradesh), Shiv Toofan(Rajasthan), Anamika Ambar(Uttar Pradesh) along with Ashok Mishra (Mumbai) through their poetry will bring for the importance of respecting all.