Gumrah

Any info on "The Serial"? - Page 2

Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
^^ This one might be short, because it relates to their real lifes (Im just guessing) and Rubaru might start after it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
isnt Rubaru renamed 'The serial' ? 😆

So far there is Karan Kundra, Sowmya Seth, Vikrant Massey, Raj Singh Arora & Sara Khan, Karan Chabra, Pooja Ghor and Kritika Kamra however are playing cameos it seems.
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Really sounds exciting but i am waifing
that Karan k to take up daily soap but
something youth based.
Sadie.Saxton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: shibz

isnt Rubaru renamed 'The serial' ? 😆

So far there is Karan Kundra, Sowmya Seth, Vikrant Massey, Raj Singh Arora & Sara Khan, Karan Chabra, Pooja Ghor and Kritika Kamra however are playing cameos it seems.

LOL no idea, I was just guessing because there's so many celebrities in this one I assumed it would a short "semi-biography" kind of show and Rubaru would start after.
You're probably right though haha
MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sukirti Kandpal to feature in Gumrah

Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Oct 26, 2012, 03.41PM IST
inShare
Read More:The Lost Boy Productions|Sukirti Khandpal|Gumrah-The End Of Innocence|Balaji Telefilms
Tweet
Sukirti Kandpal to feature in Gumrah
Sukirti Khandpal
Off late, Sukirti Khandpal of Zee TV's Rab Se Sona Ishq fame made headlines with featuring in Life OK's Humne Li Hai Shappat. However, the latest update says that the actress is all set to feature in one of such spine chilling youth based show on Channel V.

Yes, you guessed it right! It's none other thanGumrah-The End Of Innocence. The show which focuses on Juvenile crime story will soon see its end by next month but before which the makers (Balaji Telefilms and The Lost Boy Productions) are leaving no stone unturned to make the show interesting.

Hence, they have roped in Sukirti Khandpal to essay the protagonist for a particular episode. Sukirti will essay Tanvi, a college going girl. The story plot is about consequences of an open relationship.

When contacted, Sukirti confirmed the news, "Yes, I have already completed few days of my shoot. I liked the team work, especially the directors."

Names such as Nishant Bhatt, Jayashree Venkataraman doing episodes for Gumrraaah are already out in the media.

Keep reading this space for more updates!

Link :
liquidfantasy thumbnail
seems different concept..!!