Phir Subah Hogi

WU 10 10 12,Sugni family comes to haveli

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
How can the sindoor box fly from Amu's hands because of light from the diya😆 lol this is no magic story
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. So we have another god-ordained approval for the wedding. Why are these people using God as approval for this kind of disgusting things? Does God approve of lying and stealing your friend's fiancee? 
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.Looks like a boring episode.
How the Diya got sparkle and sindoor fly off..So Gods are endorsing now immoral relations??
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates👏
babygirl198722 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so now she getting sita ma blessing are these cv cheap or what LMAO😆
sadesi thumbnail
Does God approve of a married man being obsessed with a young girl? Lolll. Hey it aint stealing anything if God intended it to be yours! 
komal07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show is no more for them who really have brains🤢 Only brainless creatures can admire this crap🤢
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In all the flashback there was not one sign off TVS the man who did soo much for her except when he shot G and at the end when she told him she has removed him from her palm, destiny and life.WOW not one good thought of the man who you stood infront of sitamaya and said I have accepted you as my husband even though we are not married mere weeks ago.

Also how much S has fallen. When Adi threw her out and all the Bedni asked did she apologies S said he threw me out because of who my mother is. I am proud of who my mother is. I will not even apologies to God for that.
Today she cannot acknowledge her mother as mother and she is embarassed of her family.

They believe in God soo much and God has blessed this unholy allience so G tells Katari and Laxmi that Sugni ko thmara ashirwad na chahia. Go from here.

HOW LOW WILL THESE PEOPLE SINK
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Chalhov, For Taking your precious time and updating this horror show.
PHIR SUBAH HOGI is a completely different show now. Nothing seems recognizable anymore. The characters in the show lost their self esteem, self respect and moral values. The viewers are protesting, but our efforts are in vain, cause the CVs and Productions Team are hell bent in their decision to promote immoral values and degradation of human being. I would be surprised if this show last one more month.  Goodbye and Good luck to them. No used fighting for something that's not worth fighting for.. Good ridden to bad rubbish

Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago