Thendral Wednesday update 10/10/12

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the lovely update Haritha!
Lax just put up the proposal to VR.
But, Bhuvana finalised it๐Ÿคฃ!
Lax and Bhuvana enjoy jail! What a couple!
Thanks harhem for the update...as u said a thrilling episode...
inspite of the promo and with so many discussions and opinions, just did not expect the way prabha's marriage wud be manoevered...
just loved the episode actually...the way things took off and the way they played varada's gratitude and laxman seeking favor-good planning..and bhu's expressions really made laxman's victory really sweet..
well no one actually loses...varada cannot ask for a better son in law , one who helped him get a job even when he did not know deepa..and deepa of course may not have a personal opinion..if at all only dumbstruck by the turn of events and a lot sorry for kanagu..
eagerly waiting for tmrw now..

must say everyone's expressions just rocked!

actually I didnt like this proposal at all.
@ Vjayam  -You are right that no one has nothing to lose other than gain.Prabha is good prospective SIL but didnt Lax use VR's gratitude to his advantage for the sake of taking revenge on Bhu? If he had asked for Deepa in normal situation it would have been great.Doesnt it show like demeaning VR and his family infront of everyone as he will listen to him? He himself showed now that status is a criteria and wanted to show Bhu that a low profile VR gives his daughter to her son to shatter her status quo.
Thanks da Haritha for the Wonderful update and comments with apt emoticons๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—! Indeed was a nice episode and enjoyed fully. Thanks a lot once again for taking over the update๐Ÿค—!

Lol.. Lax ego took upperhand when Bhuv correctly said that he is a zero without her. Wow... Lax took the decision just to take revenge on Bhuv. On the other hand it was nice to see VR accepting the marriage to defend Lax. Enjoyed that scene.

As Jeya said, the expressions were beautifully captured. Prabha trying to go by his dad's wishes and VR supporting Lax, Bhuv's reaction and unable to accept her failure...TA thiru thiru mulichifying.. Well done CV's๐Ÿ‘.

I feel so pity for Prabha. Poor guy have to undergo so much humiliation for his mom. First she cheated him that she has cancer and now doing an evil work of burning the hospital..๐Ÿ˜•.

Waiting for tomorrow's episode. It's been a long time, I have really waited for next episode of Thendral... and now again the story is going in the brisk pace awaiting the viewers to see what happens next๐Ÿ˜›.
Thanks Haritha ka for the wonderful and rocking Update! ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Agree fully with Jaya akka ๐Ÿ˜Š Everyone was just superb in their acting and expression. Somehow I loved how VR gave nosecut to Bhuvana. She was like all adamant ah, driver wont listen to you. Appove i know he will say yes nu ๐Ÿ˜† One side la Bhuv needs such punishment for her status thimiru, her DIL is her own car driver oda daughter, but at the same time poor souls getting probs becoz of waste ppls gouravam ๐Ÿ˜ญ Why Akhil didnt show any emotions?

When they first showed TA oda shocking face, I thought he will have Kanagu in his mind nu but nothing happend ๐Ÿ˜†. Poor Deepa is going to get the shock of her life.

Like someone said, inime yaarume marriage ku pogum pothu green saree poda vendam, Thulasi ya thavira ๐Ÿ˜† Thuls wear panna world war 3 will come ๐Ÿค” Ava eppa katti naan eppo parkurathu ๐Ÿฅฑ
@shammu - Green saree back ah? naan gavanikala da!!! Next time I will see you only wearing green saree.๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks Haritha for the update. I like your apt title 'Devil vs Mr. Ex Devil' . I am wondering what happened to the friend of Lax who is commissioner. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why can't Lax say that he told the commissioner about Bhuvs intensions beforehand. They were about to arrest her before she burnt the hospital. There are holes in this story.

Originally posted by chits5

Thanks Haritha for the update. I like your apt title 'Devil vs Mr. Ex Devil' . I am wondering what happened to the friend of Lax who is commissioner. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Why can't Lax say that he told the commissioner about Bhuvs intensions beforehand. They were about to arrest her before she burnt the hospital. There are holes in this story.

bhu can always tell that lax planned that too so he wont be suspected...

Thanks haritha for the wonderful update...i m yet to watch it but watched promo before epi..lol...will come back after watching..