Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!!WU 10-10-12 Off SiNal go to Bangalore!!

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for update... Very good episode...

Finally siddhi is speaking infront of kunal...

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rani,Thanks for the updateπŸ€—

-Sammy was brilliant in that self talk scene,πŸ‘his eyes spoke volumes n the dialogues were very good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Finally Kids are coming home,waiting for them since a long time.By the time SiNal come back...warming up sessions for Richa,Mommy n Beta D by CA n BA.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Loved that fake love dialogue of Siddhi and Seema's smile.Richa's face is worth watching in that scene.🀣
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sahasra-

Rani,Thanks for the updateπŸ€—

-Sammy was brilliant in that self talk scene,πŸ‘his eyes spoke volumes n the dialogues were very good.πŸ‘πŸΌ

-Finally Kids are coming home,waiting for them since a long time.By the time SiNal come back...warming up sessions for Richa,Mommy n Beta D by CA n BA.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Loved that fake love dialogue of Siddhi and Seema's smile.Richa's face is worth watching in that scene.🀣

Sahasra, after a long time I liked the episode so much. For me the the scene at the Chopra house and the last scene was the bestπŸ‘

It was so nice to see light Chopra House scene after so long. Seema, her kids and Kunal have awesome chemistry. Kunal is just too good with his one liners. Loved when he asked Seema to do his Aarati as he is going to a battlefield with his arch enemy🀣🀣🀣

Last scene was the best of allπŸ‘πŸ‘ Kunal's self talk shows how troubled the guy is about what Siddhi did to him 9 years ago. He tries to make sense of it all, but can't because her actions and words were very contradicting. Samir was just too good todayπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Honey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Rani di...!!! now, i can sleep peacefully...
btw, here also you've written kangram...:)
the episode seems good, i wish i could see it...!!!
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Honey

Thank you so much Rani di...!!! now, i can sleep peacefully...
btw, here also you've written kangram...:)
the episode seems good, i wish i could see it...!!!

I had copied and pasted the dialog from my other post so wrote Kangram here tooπŸ˜†

Now If I correct it here, my post will become unsticky, so I am going to leave it as it is. Yeah today's episode was very good. Hope you get to watch it soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Gayathri_MSK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Rani..πŸ‘ Nice update. Due to heavy BG score couldnt understand dialogues today. Your  WU helped me alot.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
TWU. kunal needs complan,horlicks along with arti seems he took tat also so well prepared for battlefield. πŸ˜†

omg to make sidhi talk ,richa has to do fake love with kunal , atlast mission impossible part1 over(siddhi taunting richa)
πŸ˜†

-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gayathri_MSK

Thanks Rani..πŸ‘ Nice update. Due to heavy BG score couldnt understand dialogues today. Your  WU helped me alot.

I am glad my WU was helpful for you to undestand the dialog better😊
-Rani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

TWU. kunal needs complan,horlicks along with arti seems he took tat also so well prepared for battlefield. πŸ˜†

omg to make sidhi talk ,richa has to do fake love with kunal , atlast mission impossible part1 over(siddhi taunting richa)
πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yeah Kunal can use all the energy boosting products to fight the battle with his ex-wifeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Today's episode proved that Siddh can also speak other than taunting to Kunal and she is not just mute queen πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†