||Happy Birthday Aaisha|| <3<3<3

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Today...is the most beautiful day,coz our Jaan was born on this day🤗...she is too too too hardworking,our PM Queen...who day and night keeps PMing us...and it's not at all irritating...ya🤣🤣...no it's not at all😳...we love u partner🤗,i don't know what we would have done without u🤢😆😆...u have the best words to speak...the best emoticons to throw🤣🤣🤣...u r just The Best in whatever u do

Happy Birthday Meri Pyaari Si Partner a.k.a Aaisha

Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom1234 thumbnail

From Nikky(blossom1234)

Happy Birthday Partner🥳...may u get all the happiness in your Life...Keep Smiling and Keep supporting me in fighting with some Chudails...Love You🤗

and here is your gift😳

From Such(Such)

B I R T H D A Y W I S H F R O M S U C H I T A

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Aaisha

Here's ur cake

And here's a small gift from my side

B I R T H D A Y W I S H F R O M S U C H I T A

From Natz(Natasha.)

You are an amazing person Aaisha.I want to wish you all the greatest things in life. My best wishes for a furious voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter. You are a great friend and you are always there to cheer us Taareyians when we are sad. Thank you so much for being their for us. May God give you all his love and warmth in every step of yours. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

From Jiya(DontAsk)

Aaisha!!!
I love you! <3
Happpy Happpy Happpy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

From Rhea(pixi26angel)

HERE'S WISHING OUR PM QUEEN A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MAY U BE BLESSED WITH ALL THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS IN YOUR LIFE
I wish you a lovely day, not just today because it is your birthday, but all year round. May you always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face. Happy Birthday to you

From Sreeju(sreeja_rox)

Happy happy bday my cuti enemy aisha...!!!!!🤗 you know i hate you for not liking Kundra but still love you a lot...may you get all successes in life...god bless!!!!Embarrassed and yea i am jealous of you coz you share your bday with Karan!!!!!😡

From Sara(Sara_Taarey22)

Har din se Pyara lagta hai hame ye khaas din,
hum jise bitana nahi chahte aap bin,
Vaise to Dil deta hai sada hi Dua aapko,
phir bhi kehte hai mubarak ho JanmDin aapko.
(i know bahut filmy haii😆although i didn't write it but feelings r sameEmbarrassed)
HAPPY B'DAY AAISHUUMANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TO THE MOST HARD WORKING N THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I HVE CUM ACROSS!!!U ALWAYS ENLIGHTEN MY MOOD BY UR POSTS!!!U HAVE BEEN A AWESOME FRIEND!! MAY ALLAH GIVE U ALL THE BLESSINGS N THING U DESERVE N WHICH IS BEST FOR U!!!!MAY THIS BIRTHDAY BE JUST THE BEGINNING OF A YEAR FILLED WITH HAPPY MEMORIES,WONDERFUL MOMENTS N SHINING DREAMSEmbarrassed
(hayeee mein tahk gayi)JUST WANNA SAY LIVE LONG N STAY HAPPY N ITS PARTY TYM!!SEND ME SOME CAKE !!OKAY😆😆
happy birthday Aisha hearts card

blossom1234 thumbnail

From Suhu(KunwarKiDeewani)

AAAIISSSHH <3
Its Meri Jaan ka bdaaay :D

Girll many many happy returns of da day , Am i soo blessed 2 meet a person liek u ! Infact ur da first one who was so sweet wimme ere ! And ur da one bcz of whom i joined da AT n met all da Amazing Tr-ians n now da part of ma life :D
Thank You soo much for that (: Mayy Allah Bless you n give all dat u want ! :)
Wishin u all da love n luck for ur future (: Happy Birthday Once Again !

Love You Loads Aaish <3
Stay Awesome forever ;*
Ur A Rockstar :D

God Bless You
Take Care xx
-Suhu aka KunwarKiDeewani 😳

From Guria(raj-guria-kriti)

May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you get the World's best in everything. Wishing u a !!!!Happy Birthday!!!! 🤗

Happy Birthday Aaishu!!! luv u!!!! 🤗 hv fun 😉 😃

From Sanju(desigirlx5)

Aaish,

Happy birthday the most hard working, sincere, wonderful taareyian ever. Aaisha when we first met on the forum I was so excited that our AT had gotten more fans. Then we started taking more and more and I realized that you were so special. You spoke the honest truth like no one I have ever met and I've grown to love that quality about you. Aaisha you are such an amazing person who I have had the privilege to meet. I cannot even begin to tell you how lucky I feel to have a friend like you in my life. I really hope Aaish that our friendship always remains like this and we stay friends forever. If i could I would write on and on about how much you mean to me and how much I love my friend, but I'll keep the message short and sweet.

So here's a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! To not only my friend but someone I consider my sister. Love you Aaisha and I really, truly hope that you have the best birthday ever.

Love always,
Sanju

From Tej(lovharshu)

Dance among the ribbons of the birthday balloons.
Smile through the lit candles
and sing to the classic happy tune.
Eat the cake of wishes,
frosted with sweet dreams of parties to come.
Blindly swing at the flying unicorn,
sending treasures across the lawn.
Spin among the music and laughter
in your perfect party dress that's brand new.
Crave for TAAREY more n more hehehe!
And till next year my darling Aaish
happy birthday to you...love u !

Tej

From Ritz(RitikaLoveAmar)

Happy Birthday 🥳
Thakur 😆 aka the Peacemaker of our AT 😳 aka Aaish 🤗Enjoy your birthday and do full-on masti.. God bless you 😃

From Zara(zara.92)

Happie happie happie bday Aaishuuu !!!!!! :D :D may Allah bless u wid lots of happiness and luck in life . Ur an amazinggg person and super sweet my 2nd frnd on IF I love u for ur strait fwdness :) :) hope u gt all u want :) :) and have an amazinggg bday and year ahead :D

Lots of love and luck
Zara

From Marinu(LoveTaaRey)

Happy Birthday to my cute si Lil si Aish/ bandar 😛
Right where do i start from, i know that u hate me but today plz don't hate me that much coz its ur birthday heheh. Well ur a year older now becoming a oldie not good at all! I love how u have stayed with us and being with us and no matter what other say we love u and stay the way you are coz u rock and we a proud to have a mate like you how always will stick by our side and never let us down, doesn't look like a birthday msg looks more like funeral Speech heheheh 😆
You are such a special friend, Who deserves a special day, For being who you are and Bringing joy in every way. You make me smile and laugh,
with everything you do, So today I wish a very happy Birthday. May all you Dreams come true
Love you not😉
From Marina x.x.x🤗

blossom1234 thumbnail

Thoosne ka Time

mera bas chale to mai tumhe poora restaurant gift kardoon😳...but sirf tumhaare liye, not for some always bhooke log
blossom1234 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Partner🥳

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very very Happy Birthday to Ayesha
Hope you have a great year 
raj-guria-kriti thumbnail