Posted: 11 years ago
Very soon she will have adi's baby and she will explain to Amrita nooo it is all fake. It is in name only. Adi is still yours. This baby is only to save reva's marriage.

Then baby #2...she will explain to amrita...nooo it is all fake. it is name only. adi is still yours. This baby is only to save reva's marriage.

explaination will continue it is namesake only and she will continue to justify her actions, lies, betral, playing with elders emotions.
lol preetie u just cracked me up🤣🤣🤣
But i agree there is no limit to her lies. U know what it's better if i say less for those threesome I really don't  want to get warning just because of those ugly characters.🤢

Abhi to Sugni chhati tokke ghumegi.kyunki Sita mayaa ne permission jo dedi via mirracle!!!
Chi chi...Sugni agar sita mayaa ki tarah jameen ke andar chali jaati to achha hota.
Omg don't give these ideas. Who knows the uncreative CVs might use this idea as well? Sugni Sita maiyya ka naam jaapke itna sab kar sakti hain toh yeh bhi kyun nahin. Ab yeh din dekhna baki reh gaya hain.
Originally posted by anastasia211092

Omg don't give these ideas. Who knows the uncreative CVs might use this idea as well? Sugni Sita maiyya ka naam jaapke itna sab kar sakti hain toh yeh bhi kyun nahin. Ab yeh din dekhna baki reh gaya hain.

Lolzzz shadi k baad chane thori khayen ge beth ke ab yeh to dekha he ek na ek din😆
Originally posted by preetie

Very soon she will have adi's baby and she will explain to Amrita nooo it is all fake. It is in name only. Adi is still yours. This baby is only to save reva's marriage.

Then baby #2...she will explain to amrita...nooo it is all fake. it is name only. adi is still yours. This baby is only to save reva's marriage.

explaination will continue it is namesake only and she will continue to justify her actions, lies, betral, playing with elders emotions.
EVERy baby will come with new promise A to G...

G will Say A u promised come on prove to me ur honest with me.. A will do it... A is dumb
Originally posted by ronshaan

EVERy baby will come with new promise A to G...

G will Say A u promised come on prove to me ur honest with me.. A will do it... A is dumb

it is longest running promise ever!!! Didn't he fulfil that promise by bringing Reva and by stopping the wedding.
   sugni and adi doing every hing for rewa... so.. this is their future ...

1. she will be... only for rewa...     

2. both got baby but think,this is not enough for rewa mami so... 

3. think still not enough...       

4. all kids only for rewa mami's marriage...  

5. after some time sugni     adi say s darling please wear jeans, for me, may be then my friends thinks u r modern...  

6.after some time adi will become      bald, because of G and S demand...  

7. both r busy in baby sitting...       

8. our poor V think, what a tragedy  ðŸ˜­   me wanted to become sug's child babu,    but she made me her child's dadu...     and run away  to the Himalaya...       for becoming sadhu...    
O my god Croziaxx...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣   can't laugh anymore..
OMG Croziaxx  Posts like that should come with office warning.🤣

I have just brust out laughing and could not stop for a few minutes.

Now everyone is asking me to share the joke and i can't😳

I am still giggling thinking about it