Agam is concerned for Nirmit...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
This VMS exclusively made for saveeta, Krithika and recently joined  Debalina_Paul in AMIF. 

All of three  are fans of Agam  but Krithika and Debalina are hardcore FansπŸ˜›

After going through all the mails of the three. They have so much enthusiasm in Agam's look, his acting  in the discussions with full of  joshπŸ˜† I thought of making Agam's VMS to make them happy to these young lovely ladies...Here it is...

[YOUTUBE] http://youtu.be/2OreR14TBwA[/YOUTUBE]

But lastly I never forget to add Ahlem 's name here, an  expert in  making  AvisπŸ˜›
Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
Awww thats really a sweet gesture from you anasuyaji..πŸ€—

Thank you so much for video..Already watched it so many times..Unexpected scene from creatives and worth watching..

Yeah no guessing i'm a gone case when it comes to Agam..😳

Just love his angry shade..his dialogue..maar dounga usse the one who has hurt Nats..

His Emotional scenes and esp his caring for Nats/Nimrit..The undying  love for Nimrit who is Nats..😊

Above all love it when he is jealous seeing Nats with Tej ..
Aww lovely video and I bet Teen Deviyan will love it to the core 😊
@Saina

Aww lovely video and I bet Teen Deviyan will love it to the core 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you want join as Fourth Deviyan to this hard core ......πŸ˜†
Thanks a lot Anasuya ji. Hugs. Hugs. Hugs.

You are so sweet. Loved watching caring Agam.nimrit was sleeping like a baby when Agam poured his heart out.

That instint how she held Agams hand and asked to save her. I love that moment when both held their hands together.

Once again A Big Thankyou Anasuya ji. You surprise me everytime   So sweet of you.
Aww!! the 3rd idiot arrives late..

Anasuyaji.. after watching the VM, I'm Its adorable

πŸ€— πŸ€—

You are  sooo sweet.. As the "gur"

Love You (and My hero Agam too.. πŸ˜‰)