CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Me is baaack! πŸ˜†

Today's episode was totally 'aww' worthy. From the very beginning of the task where JJ asks each Junglee about their partner to the precap! Why must there be a three day gap in between huh!?😭 Well, fikar not, we have this forum to obsess over the showπŸ˜†

KD, KD, KD: You should have known by now that all Kiya wants isn't fame. It's having someone to support her, a friend by her side! 

Kiya's answer made me giggle! 'KD ko sabse zyaada gussa Ranveer par aata hai'! I think that earned a genuine smile from everyone! πŸ˜Š But we all know it's deception, injustice and lies. 

Juhi's answer was spot on! Samar's Royal-ness is a mystery! And Samar was all 'gossip!' when asked about Juhi's field of excellence! That is ONE adorable pair I tell you! 

Bobbayyy (I love how JJ calls her that! πŸ˜†) and Piddi! Both got certain things right about one another! I can't believe Bobby herself doesn't know what scares her. Maybe trusting someone? Or being treated unequal to boys? 

Panchi is one hell of an advice giver. However, why doesn't she take them for herself? JJ is spot on with his analysis on each one of these students! She needs to give RV what he 'needs', not what he 'wants'. The night of the party had actually begun with this funda I think. And obviously Panchi's feelings for him added to that mixture too! 

Samar-Juhi's conversation about getting to know each other! That girl is just too cute! I think I'd be a Juhi mixed with a few characteristics of Bobby!πŸ˜† I blabber like her too! Her 'Kareena dance' was commendable! Brilliantly acted! And Samar was going all 'aww' at the end! I love that about him! No matter how much he pretends to be annoyed by Juhi, he cares a lot about her! 

Bobby reaaally needs to calm down and treat Piddi like he's a human with feelings too! She can't just hit him like that rey! Oh well, that's JJ aim, to calm her down, make her realise that not everyone is out to get her! 

Panchi in control for the first time! πŸ˜² BRILLIANT! I want her to be just that and also at the same time, I don't want her to lose her personality, just develop it! πŸ˜† It doesn't make any sense, I'm aware! RV picked 'girlfriend (🀒 gag me) over 'sleep'? What is he? A nutter? Weirdoo! πŸ˜† And Ayesha is toh settled in Mumbai only! Doesn't she have to go somewhere else? Delhi in the show (which is code word for Mars? Doesn't she have school or something? GO ALREADY!!! πŸ˜‘) 

KD-Kiya were adorable! I really hope he finds out from this little 'game' of his that she helped him get outta jail! Now that they're sharing secrets with each other! I mean, I hope something like this doesn't happen:

KD: Jail? 
Kiya: Date with Kunal! πŸ˜† Because that'd just add fuel to the fire! But I hope that does happen because then she'd clear out his misunderstanding!  

No but honestly, I'd have the same reaction as Kiya had some friend of mine hadn't seen Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! I mean, it's a freaking classic! KD, come on!πŸ˜† 

And GO KIYA! She didn't snitch on the Junglees! Not that I was expecting her to, it's just that I loved seeing how calmly and collectively she handled things! 

What's Banga's plan though? A competition that he's gonna enroll people for? Dude, the best in certain things are the 8 students itself, not that they're aware fully of their capabilities or anything! πŸ˜†

Aww KD! He doesn't have a girlfriend! But Kiya doesn't have a boyfriend either, so KD, PLEASE PLEASE connect the dots!? 

Oh well, another brilliant episode! JJ's a big sweetheart! Admire and respect and high-five and hug for him from our side! 

Thoughts?
-Raina

P.S - I love how we're more eager to analyse the Junglees' characters than they themselves in the show are! I mean, we could write pages about their characters and unko ek Q+A session se problem hai! πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seems like an epic episode. Dang! I missed it.πŸ˜” Thankx for the update Raina 😊
Shweta, catch it ASAP! Mast tha! πŸ˜Š
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shit ! I missed the epi πŸ˜” all because of my power cut 😑 damn ! I can't wait for the repeat!Edited by -BurningDesire- - 11 years ago
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kiya: Date with Kunal! πŸ˜† Because that'd just add fuel to the fire! But I hope that does happen because then she'd clear out his misunderstanding!  

i really want this to happen...hahaha..dis  MU sud b cleared asap...
i too like d way jj calls bobbyyy... πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
n piddhi's dialogues wen he asked bobby abt d assignment..lol it had double meaning lol
aashi_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Me too Missed the Epi !

But after Reading ur post Raina, I am so excited to watch it ! :D
This content was originally posted by: -bornalee-

i really want this to happen...hahaha..dis  MU sud b cleared asap...
i too like d way jj calls bobbyyy... πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 
n piddhi's dialogues wen he asked bobby abt d assignment..lol it had double meaning lol

πŸ˜†

I know right!?
This content was originally posted by: -BurningDesire-

Shit ! I missed the epi πŸ˜” all because of my power cut 😑 damn ! I can't wait for the repeat!

This content was originally posted by: aashi_arsha

Me too Missed the Epi !

But after Reading ur post Raina, I am so excited to watch it ! :D

Catch the episodes ASAP you two! It was really great! πŸ˜ƒ
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cudnt watch todays epi bit ur . ..analysis is freakin awesome . ...will watch ASAP n come back ...runs to watch d epi
tiara_magic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Missscarlett

Seems like an epic episode. Dang! I missed it.πŸ˜” Thankx for the update Raina 😊

same pinch i also missed it😭😭😭😭😭