Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sweet_violet

cudnt watch todays epi bit ur . ..analysis is freakin awesome . ...will watch ASAP n come back ...runs to watch d epi

i was waiting for ur post becoz the way u explain the whole epi is superb
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sweet_violet

cudnt watch todays epi bit ur . ..analysis is freakin awesome . ...will watch ASAP n come back ...runs to watch d epi

Thank you! 😆

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sparkle2985

</div>
<div>
i was waiting for ur post becoz the way u explain the whole epi is superb

aww . .. obliged 😳
will come back soon 😉
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
JJ IS a sweetheart and a psychologist too! He knows the strengths and weaknesses of all the 8 students and he plays it to his advantage. Awesome! 

KD-Kiya: Me thinks, Kiya will NEVER admit about her date with Kunal and how she helped KD get out of jail. KD has to find out for himself. Either while protecting Kiya from Kunal or from JJ. It will be more effective when he's protecting Kiya from the likes of Kunal...although I have a bad feeling that he'll have hurt Kiya before that and the revelation will work on making him guilty... more drama.

Panchi-RV: HATED Panchi for subjecting RV the girls loo treatment. At that moment I felt RV should've left a mouse or a cockroach in the storeroom with Panchi blind folded inside for payback. But liked JJ's analysis of the situation. Not sure if Panchi has redeemed herself in my eyes yet ... so no more comments on her! RV dude - I pity you. Patch up with soon, or you may find yourself in even worse situations ALL in the name of entertainment! *rolls eyes* 

Samar-Juhi: For the first time today, I liked this pair... For that one second when Samar smiled in amusement at Juhi's silly antics, they really had something going.

Piddi-Bobby: Why does Bobby keep slapping Piddi? What has he done wrong? The poor guy literally worships the ground Bobby walks on. And ALL Bobby does is throw him attitude. I wish she had more layers to her character or her DARR is revealed soon, because her acting/character is highly monotonous... 

^Agreed. 

CVs wanna show us the drama of Kiya being super sad and never trusting KD again and him trying to woo her 😆 Although, TBP has more substance than that! So let's see what the CVs have in store for us! 

I AGREE! It was so unlike her! I mean, the girls were literally molesting RV! Despite everything he's done, mean and spiteful, she didn't have to do what she did to him. Maybe said a few hurtful words back but this was extreme. She honestly was OOC. Which is why I said she needs to take her advice for herself and do something about it w/o losing her personality. 

I agree! Samar-Juhi were the best today! They were absolutely adorable! 

And iknowright!? Bobby takes Piddi for granted. She keeps slapping him because she believes it  to be Piddi's fault that she's in the situation in the first place. He doesn't deserve any of that! 

Thank you! 😳
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just loved today's epi...

as you said, Samar-Juhi pair is very cute 😆 shesaid there are 20 1/2 members 🤣 she kept on blabbering that i felt bad for samar 😆 loved the way samar enjoyed Juhi's craziness at the end of the song.. really like their jodi.. very cute n full of craziness...  

KD: Jail? 
Kiya: Date with Kunal! 😆 Because that'd just add fuel to the fire! But I hope that does happen because then she'd clear out his misunderstanding!  
dude you just wana add fuel.. dont you 😉 KD's expressions would be worth watching 🤣

KD hasnt watched KKHH 😲 😆 

P.S you love analyzing all these characters.. dnt u😉(oopz... i dnt know ur name)  ystrday also saw a post but forgot to comment 😆
awesome post 👍🏼
Edited by ---Priya--- - 11 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
samar aur juhi k baccho ka naam kya hoga? samar 2, samar 3 or juhi 2, juhi 3😆 Edited by angel_juhi04 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

i just loved today's epi...

as you said, Samar-Juhi pair is very cute 😆 shesaid there are 20 1/2 members 🤣 she kept on blabbering that i felt bad for samar 😆 loved the way samar enjoyed Juhi's craziness at the end of the song.. really like their jodi.. very cute n full of craziness...  

KD: Jail? 
Kiya: Date with Kunal! 😆 Because that'd just add fuel to the fire! But I hope that does happen because then she'd clear out his misunderstanding!  
dude you just wana add fuel.. dont you 😉 KD's expressions would be worth watching 🤣

KD hasnt watched KKHH 😲 😆 

P.S you love analyzing all these characters.. dnt u😉(oopz... i dnt know ur name)  ystrday also saw a post but forgot to comment 😆
awesome post 👍🏼

Ditto! Samar-Juhi are adorable! 😳

Are no! If that scene happens with KD-Kiya, she'll at least come clean about the whole thing? I mean, looking at KD's shocked expressions! 😆

IKNOWRIGHT! I'd be just as shocked as Kiya and then proceed to hit him and force him to watch it with me. :P

YES! It's an occupational hazard of being me! 😆 I'm Raina btw. 

Thank you! 😳
keshiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

samar aur juhi k baccho ka naam kya hoga? samar 2, samar 3 or juhi 2, juhi 3😆

may be😆😆 Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago