I hate this show. My goodbye.

Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Utter nonsense.  If you have stopped watching this show.  Good for you because you would be saved from watching this crap they showed today and tomorrow ambi the saint takes Suman to her room to sleep with anju.  What is she going to do make sure he makes love to Suman. 

f**king biggest crap I have ever seen.  I am very angry for having wasted my precious time on this f**king show.
Sorry for bad words but I absolutely hate what they have done to this show.  Yesterday epi was good now again they went to major crap.  Is sleeping in same room enough or has ambi convinced anuj to make love to Suman too.  The only way this self obsessed dumb girl is going to quit her plan of suicide is if somebody sleeps with her.  She does not know her husband so maybe they can send her to Sanjays cell.  May be that will convince her that Sanjay is her husband problem solved.

I bid you goodbye.  Not that many people were on this forum but I will not be sticking around to watch this piece of shit. 
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree... who does that in real life??? Even if my husband was someone;s look alike, I would make sure that the girl knows that he is not hers but my husband... I had started a topic where I ranted how this was so far from reality and how SUman who is actually becoming a mother should be mature enough to hear the real version of the story...I stopped watching the show but would catch written updates here and there... I read one episode per week and the story is still there...Vibha still falling prey in sanjay's hands, Ambi still being the mahaan atma, imarti still on top of everyone... Anuj, the dumb and silent character in this show... no wonder Jay left this show...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I too agree with u this show is sso so gonna so low than any other show in television...

Its not good if i say... That i wanna see kairi get replaced with better show soon...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sad to see you leave . .

Ambi falling deeper into Imarti's trap and going too dumb is very very hard to swallow. . 

CVs seem to have bitten a very big bite out of the pie of demise. . hope they gett vaccinated soon, coz before this track gets any more hardcore SAD. . they better make a u-turn and show some results. . and   i think its about time AMbi get to know Imarti's real motives, at least then AMbi can do some damage control and prevention,, coz right now, all AMbi is doing is high impact friendly fire on her own household
forummtjr2 thumbnail
[QUOTE=JattiTude]I agree... who does that in real life??? Even if my husband was someone;s look alike, I would make sure that the girl knows that he is not hers but my husband... I had started a topic where I ranted how this was so far from reality and how SUman who is actually becoming a mother should be mature enough to hear the real version of the story...I stopped watching the show but would catch written updates here and there... I read one episode per week and the story is still there...Vibha still falling prey in sanjay's hands, Ambi still being the mahaan atma, imarti still on top of everyone... Anuj, the dumb and silent character in this show... no wonder Jay left this show...[/QUOTE

same here too... i watched this show and hoped this show wud be interesting hoped for some change... cv's must know it wud be hard to accept another character playing anuj's character when jay left ... it was ok when anuj ans ambi got close and on the same day night accident , killing bla bla bla  ... anuj posing as husband , imarti bringing her home... hmmm i cant see such a crap ... even if my husband has a look alike im sure a wife wud know if it was her man or some one else... looks may be the same but not other things... jay wud be happy that he is not a part of this show now
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too, have already stopped watching the show and come from time to time just to see where it has reached but really this track is the undoing of kairee.  Just plain rubbish.  If they continue like this they will very soon get replaced.  Feel good for Jai seems like he left at the right time and we are following suit.  BBye Kairee...it was good while it lasted...😕
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Me too dear, I've stopped watching it's too much craziness and so OTT no one I know with a sane mind would let some other woman take their husband - time and again.

Idiot CVs.
uknaik99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This suman track is utterly nonsense.. ðŸ¤¢
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is Diwali time people want to see celebration.  They could have brought the whole family together for vibha but they decided to show this other woman track.  I think the producers have lost their brains along with writers.  I don't have any sympathy for Suman because truly she is a self obssessed, weak and air head woman.  Who makes googly eyes at anuj all day but does not see the anger or stress in his face that others like kusum and Sahani are noticing.  Ambi is the stupidest woman who just handed her husband to this nymphomaniac Suman.

I read in today's episode Suman tells ambi and kusum how lovely anuj looks in his work clothes.  Really who talks like that in front of her jethani.  She is irritating to max want to smack her.  Also according to precap mami will fix Ambis marriage to another man.  I had written about this in my os ambi goes to college but in my story ambi becomes even stronger and Suman does not sleep in anujs room.  
But based on what Jeannie wrote I guess ambi will be out by tommorow.  Why did I start watching this show.
Edited by Saathfan - 11 years ago