Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rajmata  comes to Nimrit 's room where babali was there Rajmata send her to make breakfast...so that she can      hyposmizied Nimrit and take control over but it failed first sevant  maids disturbed then babali comes ask for what to prepare breakfast...Rajmata mission failedπŸ˜†πŸ‘
gowrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too confused with the title πŸ˜† but nice update Anasuya ji😊
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krithikas

Yes Debo I too was shocked with the title thinking Anasuya ji leaving IF lol

LOL Krithi.. Twisted eye-catchy title to grab attention. Nice idea.. πŸ˜ƒ
anasuya43 thumbnail
It is not confusing Nimrit says it like that in the begiining of the serial  you  are all confused.in my excitment i typed the sentence what Nimrit saidπŸ˜•
anasuya43 thumbnail
 precap
you all know even you have watch  the video.one more  interesting episode  tomorrow in  Mahashukarvar πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I was confused with the title as well ..But Nice running commentary of  the episode ..Loved it ..episode looks nice and interesting as well Edited by --Saina-- - 11 years ago
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: anasuya43

It is not confusing Nimrit says it like that in the begiining of the serial  you  are all confused.in my excitment i typed the sentence what Nimrit saidπŸ˜•

Nimrit said that?? 😲 😲 Oh!! I missed the first part of the epi.. missed the crucial part.. Sorry for misunderstanding u..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anasuyaji seems you gave a shock to Debo.krithi with your post title..πŸ˜†

Its Nimrit fav line today..mere jaane ka waqt agayaa..Too bad Nimrit your Agam wont let you go far away from him now..his instinct that you are in danger brought him back to your room..

Agamji saved his wife in time.kya timing he made his entry and Nats/Nimrit listened to him..

Agamji using his brain and joining the dots why Nats/Nimrit listening to that wicked rajmata..He is veryyy smart Agamji puts video camera in her room...

Awww Agamji asked for forgiveness to Tej and says he cant see Nats/Nimrit in pain and cant see her in tears..Kaisa yeh pyar hein..sighs..

Ab tera kya hoga Rajmata.Tej on a mission Rajmata and her whereabout in these 6 months..

Precap..A delight Amrit and rajmata getting the shock of their life..loved how Nimrit pushed Amrit to the wall and put the knife on her neck..

One question though the video camera capturing everything happening in the room..Rajmata was calling Nimrit..apni aankhein kholo.dekho meri taraf etc..wont Agam find out why rajmata calling Nats as Nimrit..

Guggul thumbnail
Yay!! Savee is BAK with her bomb-wala writing..
Guggul thumbnail
LOL.. Savee.. I loved "Ab tera kya hoga Rajmata" in ur update..

Reminded me of "Ab tera kya hoga kaaliya".. from sholay.. 🀣