Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
agam is such a sweetheart!!! he knows nats can never behave the way she did...o in order to see what wrong with her, he kept a camera...such a smarty...agam you cutie cutie pie
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by --Saina--

Agam ji is always there to save his wife. such a sweetheart

Krithika -He will be elated when he knows the truth...Cannot wait for that day.
originally posted by  aasthanup
same here 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aasthanup

aasthanup you have put  lord ganesh  profile pic so you have to pray for Nimrit and Agam😊

Because  Ganesh   is the sankat MochanπŸ˜›
Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@nutmeg: Agam is the sweetest, cutest praani..

Adorable hunk.. wild and mild..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Agam smartness will backfire the plan of the two Evils ..

Dont know when creatives will give us that moment we are waiting for but it seems they will bring another twist in story..

I fear Nimrit will have another big test ahead.On one side Yug..Dimple .her fight will never end to get her Agam back...πŸ˜”
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Guggul thumbnail
One doubt:..

Rajmata was telling "Nimrit Nimrit" while hypnotising. Could there be any chance that Agam hears "Nimrit"?? Or its just a video camera?? 
nutmeg7 thumbnail
@ Debalina- a very good point...but since the story has to move forward and since Yug and dimple have to be incorporated...we may assume that agam has still not heard nimrit...or maybe he is too shocked to see hypnotism 
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

@ Debalina- a very good point...but since the story has to move forward and since Yug and dimple have to be incorporated...we may assume that agam has still not heard nimrit...or maybe he is too shocked to see hypnotism 

Uff!! I wish he placed a sound recorder in her room too.. 😳 😳
shanaya28 thumbnail
Debo i'm sure creatives will find  a way for Agam to see only the video and not hear anything...

Voila  Agam not knowing Nats is Nimrit..trust me these creatives are much more smarter and knows how to keep us glued to our screen.like how did we know hypnotism will be incorporated to stop Nimrit from revealing her truth and wicked rajmata will be back..
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: saveeta24

Debo i'm sure creatives will find  a way for Agam to see only the video and not hear anything...

Voila  Agam not knowing Nats is Nimrit..trust me these creatives are much more smarter and knows how to keep us glued to our screen.like how did we know hypnotism will be incorporated to stop Nimrit from revealing her truth and wicked rajmata will be back..

So true Savee.. I wish it had a digital sound recorder attached with it too.. 😭 valid points.. How did we know that Rajjo ji will be back.. 😑

I was baanting a lot of gyaan b4 sometime.. Now I am only getting restless..
πŸ˜•
--Saina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Debo - great point on Agam hearing Nimrit's name from Rajmaata but creatives won't give us that soon  especially since a new character is yet to be introduced who will look like Nimrit

Where is this Yug Mehra?? all the focus shifted to Rajmaataji and her hypnotism πŸ˜†