Posted: 11 years ago
I did not like the scene where agam puts mangalsutra in amrits neck. I hate it
agam has to keep Amrit believing him anyhow. He is doing it deliberately aastha.. 
Agam needs to gain Amrit's trust in order to accomplish his mission...He hurts himself by faking it but can't help 😭
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

agam has to keep Amrit believing him anyhow. He is doing it deliberately aastha..
ya dear but my blood boils when i see agam with her.
Originally posted by --Saina--

Agam needs to gain Amrit's trust in order to accomplish his mission...He hurts himself by faking it but can't help 😭

Poor dear Agam ji.. I wish I could him.. 😳 😳
Originally posted by aasthanup

ya dear but my blood boils when i see agam with her.

Sit with a cold milk shake in front of the TV. Whenever Agam Amit scene comes, start drinking.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

<font color="#FF0033" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Sit with a cold milk shake in front of the TV. Whenever Agam Amit scene comes, start drinking.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰</font>
very funny ha
Originally posted by aasthanup

I did not like the scene where agam puts mangalsutra in amrits neck. I hate it
agree,This kind of story just damages the purity of marriage...
I dont like the current track also.old hypnotism and sasuma kind of  story,😭Though hypnotism is a bakwas but it's effect does not stay longer than 2-3 minutes which I read on net.and how can one person try to kill herself.πŸ˜•...
Yes I too just hate this mangalsutra scene. Though agam tied to get amrits trust it's somewhere making fun of marriage. And I still wish this agam amrit marriage is a drama but no it's real.
Originally posted by krithikas

Yes I too just hate this mangalsutra scene. Though agam tied to get amrits trust it's somewhere making fun of marriage. And I still wish this agam amrit marriage is a drama but no it's real.
very true