WU11aug-sabtoge-rail plan\relation at any cost

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update

I somehow have a feeling that Shiv is testing J with the help of Bheem Singh. The talk about the rail project in front of J and Bheem Singh carelessly leaving the PC unattended is a little too much to digest. Shiv also entertaining J for every small thing is getting a little over board. He is a collector and J cannot just keep walking in and out of his office as he pleases. I am sure Shiv is testing him and this hera pheri that he has done with the project will come back and hit J bad...

If this is not true then CVs I have no comments, because my 'Naitikta' stops me from commenting any further on the track...
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
Originally posted by andv

Thanks for the update

I somehow have a feeling that Shiv is testing J with the help of Bheem Singh. The talk about the rail project in front of J and Bheem Singh carelessly leaving the PC unattended is a little too much to digest. Shiv also entertaining J for every small thing is getting a little over board. He is a collector and J cannot just keep walking in and out of his office as he pleases. I am sure Shiv is testing him and this hera pheri that he has done with the project will come back and hit him bad...

If this is not true then CVs I have no comments, because main 'Naitikta' stops me from commenting any further on the track...

I sure hope so, otherwise it would be disappointing seeing Shiv like this but I think with the fever issue hiting Jester, CVs might use Dactaaar Jughead again to help the village 🤢
@Anita: I hope what you are saying about Shiv is true. He seems to be smiling a whole lot too these days even when Anandi is not around. Was there any sarcasm when he said to Jagya 'farz and duty' not everybody understands  ?

I just hope they don't make him dumb and show that he is sensible like what he did with Heth Singh.

One more torture!

It is hard to believe that Shiv could be so careless, so I am thinking that he may have made plans with Bhim Singh to trap Jagya, and honestly I want be in that hope.

It would be ridiculous to see J ruining Shiv's career, with these cheap tricks.

I just hope CVs come up with something better.
@Fuzzyface: I think the CVs are just trying some way to keep J in the scene. With epidemic hitting Jaitser they will surely get him to treat the villagers, thus helping him score more brownie points and in the bargain entering the hospital. That's probably why they showed him finishing the project report today... Very silly track ðŸ¥± All of a sudden from the most eligible nalaayak J becomes an all-rounder ðŸ¤ª Edited by andv - 11 years ago
It's amazing to see how everyone in forum is hopeful that their Cassanova sahab cannot make such careless mistakes ðŸ˜Š

CV's please honour our hopes and as always please do justice to the deserving characters.

I appreciated Anandi's dilemma. I felt she was right in uniting Nandu and Jag, although I don't appreciate the way she over takes Gehna in matters concerning Nandu. 
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
@Dixie: I noticed that too and I also felt that it had a sarcasm hidden in it. Shiv is also thinking alot and not reacting to anything J is saying which also makes me feel that he is trying to gauge J's behavior. I hope the CVs don't make him look like a fool after showing how smartly he tackled the Heth Singh case. 
Thanks a ton for the update payal...Really appreciate your patience these days...
I really hope that CVs know what they are doing...Making a Collector look so careless is just out of character...May be there is another story on the other side of the coin, which will come out after the suspense builds up and everything might blast out at once and we will see collector in full form of action like before...! I am just reading these updates with the hope that my thoughts might come true...!