Phir Subah Hogi

~*PSH WU 11 th Oct Amrita gives up on Adi*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well no surprise there... As everything else so far we had predicted that Amrita would give her blessings to this disgusting couple.
msharma2 thumbnail
OMG what a sudden change of heart...This is soo unbelievable...
daffodil81 thumbnail
I dunno whether to sympathise with Amrita or be angry on her.
Poor girl she lost everything but whats the use of fighting for the love of such a spineless fellow like Adi.
Now G & S shud be over the moon as their main obstacle is out of their way poor vicky back to playing it all alone now.. but i trust him and i am sure he will be successful ... atleast in giving ample trouble to adi,sug,gul
shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Aarthi👏

Very disappointing episode😭
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its was bound to happen. Vikram is meant to be the villan here not anyone else.

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Arti for Updates.
What can i say now..!!
It is so easy to findout loopholes in daily episodes..MT didn't even try to know how Sugni comes to Adi's life?If Adi -amita loved each other how Adi choose Sugni later?
Amrita too told the half-truth.She dint disclose that she is engaged to Adi,and that fact has been hidden to MT.
G again started her non-sense to Amrita.How many people she will be slave to?Because where i am looking she is paying her gratitude almost to everyone.Her life become a paracytic life.Shame on living suh a life.
I like Amu's attitude towards her.

I felt very bad for Amu.She said she will wait forever,that was so touchy.How Sugni will swallow these things????You need very thick skin,thicker than rhino.
Why Sugni crossing Vikram's path always? She is hell bent on rubbing her immoral marriage on his eye.He was leaving quitely.She started her nastyness.Now a days she is challenging him.Is this called to go away from ex love??
If something happen to sugni i dont have any regret to say she asked for it.
Edited by seemasr - 11 years ago
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think she trying to make him feel bad because its his insistance that he will divorce Reva that she is forced to go down this road and hurt soo many people.
Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Thanks Arti for a wonderful update. WOW! Why didn't Amrita revealed  the whole truth of her relationship with Adi. The CVs are clever group of people, they made Amrita looked like she isn't worthy of Adi. WOW, amazing, Bravo👏😡 That coward Adi just stood there and didn't utters word while Amrita was pouring her heart out.😭
Vickram and Jiji were the only two persons who was upset that Amrita was leaving, the rest of them was ecstatic and elated, especially Rewa. Amrita was an obstacle and everyone neatly remove her. Vickram expression was priceless when he was looking at all of them showing false remorse and concern🤪
Sugni has become too big for shoes now. She thinks everything are favoring her now, that why she making tall claim and showing attitude towards Vickram. 
Wonder what Vickram is up to now, cause he is very confident that Sugni will surely come to him.
By the why was Adi giving Vickram angry look in the parking lot. For some reason he thinks that he is right in his decision to save his Mamaji marriage. Well time will tell if his sacrifice is worth it or not. 
Edited by Sandy66 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi  for the update just watching the drama so love is sacrifice according to Amrutha what a twist how selfish can the mother daughter and Adi get 😕