•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

I am so sorry for not updating yesterday; it went off from my brain that I was the updater for Wednesday. This is my first written update and please forgive me for any mistakes.

At sharma's house, Priya comes to sudhir and shipra who are having tea. Sudhir offers tea but priya rejects sweetly. Priya tells, mama and papa I have decided to leave this house now. I have asked sruthi to give her house for rent and she agreed to it. I am shifting today. As I have got the house yesterday night I couldn't inform you. Sudhir worries for priya and asks whether some one has told her to do this. Priya convinces sudhir saying, no its not like that. I was alone in Dubai and I can manage now as well. Shipra also tries to convince sudhir and tells him to support Priya, which hurts priya. But sudhir doesn't agree to it. Shipra leaves from there angrily. Priya again tells that she is sharing the flat with neha as her family issues are also going on. Sudhir just nods unwillingly. Priya gets a call from neha that she has reached at the apartment. 

At the hotel, rajat comes to dai ja and tells shop's papers have arrived. But he should give these papers to priya without hurting her. Rajat feels bad and tells he should any how try to help priya. at shruthi's house, bell rings and neha opens the door. Rahul comes. Neha invites him in. rahul asks neha why is she still treating him as a kid. Neha denies. Rahul says, if you were not treating me as a grown up then why dint you share about divorce with me nor you dint inform me before leaving home. Neha apologizes to Rahul. At kapoor mansion, aayesha will assure some person that she would definitely attend their function. Mama ji comes to her and asks aayesha to have dinner with kapoors and impress them so that they can delete priya from their minds and accept her.

Priya, cady, neha and rahul arrange things in their new home. Rahul says neha that he is hungry. So priya says she would bring some veggies and few basic things needed at home. Priya goes out. Ram calls vikram and asks him to come to kapoor mansion to have a drink. Vikram denies and tells he should be with his kids as they are still in a shock and he should take care of them now. Ram asks vikram to leave them on neha and come. Vikram tells neha has left home. Ram shocks and asks to give her address. Ram comes to priya's apartment and gets irritated finding 2 gents repairing lift. He gets upstairs by walk. Priya comes to the apartment and gets into the lift which got repaired. Both reach their floor at a time. Ram and priya shock to see eachother. Ram asks priya how did she come. Priya tells through lift. Ram yells, I know you have told your watchman to stop the lift so that I should walk and you feel happy. Priya too yells, yes I have done it and I can do more. You know I have hiked the prices of petrol and disel these days and even these rains are caused by me. Ram gets irritated and asks why she is here. Priya says I and neha are sharing a flat now. Neha comes there and asks ram to come in. ram says, now I can understand on which side you are neha. Thank god vikram is on my side. I thought of explaining you but no I will not. We shall meet in the court. When ram about to leave, priya grabs his hand and stops him. Ram looks on shocked. Priya tells, tomorrow I am going to join peehu in school so parents should go their for admission. Ram calmly walks away. In the car, ram looks at his hand and recalls the 1st time when priya hold his hand. Ram feels bad. Neha asks priya, do u think ram will come tomorrow? Priya replies, now ram has no love and respect for his wife but he loves his daughter. He will definitely come.

No precap

PS- The sizzling eyelock of RaYa was Fascinating to watch!

Edited by -Mayu- - 11 years ago
thank u so much yaar...i m just egrly waiting for this wu...thank u ,thank u so much
Thanks a lot for the update Mayu!!