WU:11/10-Mr. Laddoo supports Mrs. Confusion :P

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SHROME thumbnail
thanks,,, waiting for complete one...
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SHROME

thanks,,, waiting for complete one...

done 😳
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the episode was a big surprise.was it  the same KHTV?i enjoyed it😃😃😃.vineet was jst out standing⭐️👍🏼❤️.👏aft this if mona can't understand vineet then its better for her to 🤬the glimpse of moneet n their small family was so cuteprecap again🤢praadeeep talking of values😆
                        thanks for the funny update swetha👏its superb🤣🤣🤣
Edited by rtms - 11 years ago
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome back Swetha and yes please do add humor to your WU. Atleast we have something to look forward to 👏

Today was about clarifying Mona's silence and although I loved Vineet telling Malika off I wish it was Mona who had shut her up. I guess we did wake the CVs up as most of us started to slaughter Mona for being the dumbest creature on planet earth! Still I am not satisfied CVs!!!! We don't want Mona the statue or Mona the puppet.

I loved Vineet and Bulbul civil conversation and their high five 👏. Surprising was that the girl (topper at her school) doesn't know how to google 😆

It was a lousy week of KHTV with today's episode as a glimpse of hope for Moneet.

Edit:

Forgot to add that I also liked how both Mona and Vineet were aware that the dinner invitation was to please Alok yet Mona serving him water and sitting with him on the couch was beautiful. Mona not saying Vineet Sir on the phone, but "kahan hain aap" is so patni like 😆
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
rtms thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

Welcome back Swetha and yes please do add humor to your WU. Atleast we have something to look forward to 👏

Today was about clarifying Mona's silence and although I loved Vineet telling Malika off I wish it was Mona who had shut her up. I guess we did wake the CVs up as most of us started to slaughter Mona for being the dumbest creature on planet earth! Still I am not satisfied CVs!!!! We don't want Mona the statue or Mona the puppet.

I loved Vineet and Bulbul civil conversation and their high five 👏. Surprising was that the girl (topper at her school) doesn't know how to google 😆

It was a lousy week of KHTV with today's episode as a glimpse of hope for Moneet.

u want to see mona the lionees😉most likely,aft she becomes mrs mona vineet raizada😆.😆 😆
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rtms

u want to see mona the lionees😉most likely,aft she becomes mrs mona vineet raizada😆.😆 😆

Are Yaar Sapne mat dekhao... Mrs Mona Vineet Raizada toh bahut door ki baat hai. Pradeep is still a threat. But todays episode looked like to give viewers hope that Moneet will happen.
The market ladies applauding Mona for moving on and get a better life and Suhasi verbally punching her friends were nice.
rtms thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishray

Are Yaar Sapne mat dekhao... Mrs Mona Vineet Raizada toh bahut door ki baat hai. Pradeep is still a threat. But todays episode looked like to give viewers hope that Moneet will happen.
The market ladies applauding Mona for moving on and get a better life and Suhasi verbally punching her friends were nice.

yaar i know its a pipe dream😭,thts y i said it.but u know i want to see them
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hahahaa i had stopped watching the episodes this week as i cudnt make head or tail out of it

but just peeped in here

ur episode is  wonderful and perfect
mr ladoo mrs confoosion hehee

hilarious

nothing to comment abt the episode

its just simply dragging
when wud mona  talk i wonder
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not so optimistic. Mona-Vineet scenes were just to appease the viewers, as the TRPs have fallen still further. Ekta maiyaa has every intention of uniting Mona with Pradeep. Did you not see the preview for Monday? Pradeep asks Anushka to learn about values from Mona! Waah Pradeep Ji!! Look who is talking about values...YOU????