Thendral Thursday - October 11th, 2012

Shemmo thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shammy and Tanu for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗

Nice episode. Was sad to see Kanagu'. But good to see how fast Kanagu changed his opinion on Deepa. Glad Thulz accompanied TA to Kanagu house. Thank God they did not even mess up with TA/K/J friendship because of Deepa marriage😉.

I really hope the CV's stop using the dialog how can a girl study after her marriage😕? There are so many women who have studied and achieved great heights after marriage. They just need their husbands support and pretty sure Prabha will not be an obstacle in Deepa's studies.

Happy to see TPS asking Prabha's and Deepa's consent in this wedding again infront of everyone😃. Poor guy is still guilty of what his mom did' sigh. He really really deserves Deepa😛.

So tomorrow is the big wedding drama'. Can't wait.

Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu-Shammz combo after a long time!! Thank you for the lovely update!
Well said! DP have no obstacles but their self🤔!

Aw..Deepa! What patience! What maturity!
Sundari concerned about Deepa's decision😊.

Loved the way they executed the maze sequence of dialogues. 
That shiver in Praba's voice.
Backdropla Deepa crying on Thulasi's shoulders.

As expected, You will listen to your father but Deepa shouldn't.

Friends ku definition kudukirathu, Mr. Joseph.
Thulasi, I liked your point to Kanagu.
Thulasi, I like and dislike you in intervals, am I having split personality😛?
Kanagu not at the madapam during the marriage...no, he comes back...🤔 but his confidence and determination is remarkable.

Will the marriage happen??? I am starting to get my doubts!!!!
 Waiting for tomorrow and they better put a promo!
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thaanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Shammu (u wont kill me nu i know)!😛🤗

Its a super good episode...D/K and everyone were super⭐️

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update shamz and tanu dears...just loved it..everything beginning with the title..
u caught the essence of the episode well..

just loved it today too...the way the matter is disclosed to all concerned and how everyone's concern is answered and the way TT immed sense each other when kanagu comes and how the friends console kanagu and get him back as the chief caterer..

kanagu saying this is not money but deepa seemed such a natural reaction for that scene..
now really waiting to see whats tmrw...

ssmily_face thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for class update.

Somehow I feel the marriage between Prabha & Deepa would not happen.

Expecting a twist from the director here... Lets see...
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Shammy and Tanu baby...
It was such a wonderful episode which brought in all character's intention and feelings and how each other bring in to console/advise/view other's POV very nicely...
VR handling Deepa and same time TPS handling Prabha and TA/T handling the whole scenario from everyone's side(being neutral) and finally it was all Kanagu and only Kanagu...He was just awesome and CTs again did a very good job wrt Kanagu, be it his dialgues, his behaviour, his arguments and his feelings and finally cheering up understanding the reality and raising his spirits...A role model for everyone!!...Failures are not new to him, but he has found a new way to overcome them...he proved this by saying that he can really come up well with the light Deepa has shown him in his life...That was just awesome!!!...K has to really get a good life and first thing is he has to leave off thinking inferior that he doesnt have anyone...he need to get a good life partner as well...Good one!!!...

Prabha's trembling voice when TPS asked his decision and his attitude was too good and same was with Deepa too...
But T asking why she had to agree was actually the way CTs put the dialogue...they again messed her dialogue which seemed to be carrying negatives...She shd have asked the reason for why deepa agreed for the marriage or shd have said she was surprised and shocked by deepa's decision and then shd have said Deepa can go ahead with her education even after her wedding...THat would have been too good for T, she being the lead role...CTs please always keep in mind T/T are the leads and u need to give the character/dialogue weightage more carefully and correctly to them everytime...
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update shamz and tanu. kalyaanam nadakkum , but question is maapillai yaaru? and like u said, naalaikku nadakkumaa?

good episode .. did anyone else think deepa wanted to say something to thuls but didn't?? i dunno but someone should talk to her about kanagu coz there's no point hiding it .. if she doesn't love kanagu then they can say kanagu's ready to forget her and be a good friend?? maybe it's not right ... not too sure .. 

kanagu handled it better than i thought he would .. well, he will find someone who loves him .. 😎
Samna_anya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gisel

Tanu-Shammz combo after a long time!! Thank you for the lovely update!
Well said! DP have no obstacles but their self🤔!

As expected, You will listen to your father but Deepa shouldn't.

Friends ku definition kudukirathu, Mr. Joseph.
Thulasi, I liked your point to Kanagu.
Thulasi, I like and dislike you in intervals, am I having split personality😛?
Kanagu not at the madapam during the marriage...no, he comes back...🤔 but his confidence and determination is remarkable.

Will the marriage happen??? I am starting to get my doubts!!!!
 Waiting for tomorrow and they better put a promo!

T's worries and opinions are right but CTs actually fail at the dialogues they give for T or sometimes the imbalance in T/T dialgoues...I think they need to really focus on this...
T/T talks towards Kanagu was good and was upto the point and dialogues were good and convincing...but again they failed when T spoke to D...

I feel marriage will happen... bcos they wont let Bhu win over it now after so much drama, this wedding brings in link for all the characters around (wonder what will MM think...he better doesnt think😡 )...I think I will watch promo first than episode if both are uploaded together..lol..Tongue..