CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Alrightey, I don't know if I'm allowed to do this but since no one's written a weekly update and some members are asking for it, here it is:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
11th October 2012 - Questions and Answers

The episode starts off with all of them sitting in the same classroom as the last episode. RV and Panchi are now seated and JJ, to get them started on their first task, asks the Junglees to sit with their assigned buddies. There is a slight hesitation upon Jaitley's stern 'Go on, move! Quick', everyone eventually shuffles around and sits accordingly. (Piddi is THE most excited and it's hilarious to watch his expressions😆). 

JJ tells them that he plans on asking each one of them one question about their buddies and they have to answer accordingly. JJ will then ask the buddy in question whether the answer provided is correct or not. 

He starts with KD-Kiya. He asks KD what he thinks would bring Kiya happiness. KD answers with fame and Kiya looks uncomfortable. JJ turns to Kiya as to whether KD answered correctly and Kiya replies with the negative. KD is baffled, and proceeds to ask 'if not fame, then what?'. (KD, KD, KD: You should have known by now that all Kiya wants isn't fame. It's having someone to support her, a friend by her side!) 

Kiya is about to reply but JJ stops her saying that there'll be many more chances to get to know each other. 

The next question is for Kiya and she is asked what is the thing that angers KD the most. Kiya replies with 'Ranveer', earning a smile or a laugh from almost everyone in the room. KD looks disgusted and says that he'd never waste his time on rubbish things like RV. There's about to be a verbal spat once more but JJ cuts it out. (But we all know it's deception, injustice and lies. )

Next pair up is that of Samar-Juhi. Samar's asked what is the one thing that Juhi is best at. Samar replies with gossip and Juhi looks somewhat offended and agrees but says that there are other things that she's better at. Samar takes the mickey out of that statement and the question moves to Juhi. 'Do you think Samar has any secrets?'. Samar looks almost horrified at this, and Juhi replies that there is one thing that is a huge mystery and that is his royal family because none of them have seen what he talks about nor have they met his parents. Samar replies that he doesn't believe in showing off, but JJ accepts Juhi's answer as a correct one. 

Bobbayy (I LOVE how JJ says her name😆) is asked about the person that Piddi adores and idolises. She replies with 'Junglee' and Piddi looks extremely pleased. Next up, Piddi's asked what Bobby is the most afraid of. Piddi is confident in saying that Bobby HAS no fears. Bobby agrees but JJ contradicts. He goes upto her and whispers something in her ear that has a confused look on her face. (Maybe trusting someone? Or being treated unequal to boys?)

JJ claims that not only do the Junglees have no idea about their partners but they haven't a clue about themselves either. The Junglees' next task is to know their buddies better than they know themselves. JJ says that he doesn't care about the method with which they come up with the answers to their questions, but what matters is that they should know everything there is to know about the other. Their mission starts at that very minute, he'd test them all later and class is dismissed. JJ stops Panchi who is on her way out. 

Meanwhile, Banga is waiting behind a wall, looking for someone. When Kiya steps out, he pretends to be passing by there and tells her that he is scandalised that she's dragged into this project. Kiya rolls her eyes and when Banga asks her to reveal everything there is about the Buddy Project, Kiya gets the camera over and says that she isn't about to snitch on everyone, not anymore!, refuses to help out Banga and leaves. Banga's extremely frustrated. (And GO KIYA! She didn't snitch on the Junglees! Not that I was expecting her to, it's just that I loved seeing how calmly and collectively she handled things!)

In the classroom, JJ tells Panchi a story about his nephew who likes wrestling but has become destructive because of it. JJ asks if she knows about any store where he can buy a present for the nephew. Panchi's confused but advises JJ that he shouldn't encourage activities that he knows ruins his nephew. 

JJ is impressed and asks Panchi to take heed to her own advice against RV. Yes, she may be helping him out in the short term, but in the long run, she's ruining his life. No matter how much RV may hate her, she needs to learn to give RV what he 'needs' not what he 'wants'. 

Panchi looks thoughtful and leaves. 

Meanwhile, Juhi sits with Samar in the cafeteria and asks him all sorts of questions about his family (really, this girl is adorable! ðŸ˜†  I think I'd be a Juhi mixed with a few characteristics of Bobby!😆 I blabber like her too!)

Samar looks uncomfortable and leaves to go to the library. She follows him there and begins to babble all sorts of things about herself and he notes it down on his tablet. However, he finds it difficult to keep up with her speed of talking😆

Piddi finds Bobby kicking a football about and indulges her in some double meaning talk. However later clarifies that he's only talking about JJ's project as Bobby pins him down on a bench. She looks at the list of questions and slaps Piddi by asking him to remember the answer to the question of 'when to leave her alone'. (
Bobby reaaally needs to calm down and treat Piddi like he's a human with feelings too! She can't just hit him like that rey! Oh well, that's JJ aim, to calm her down, make her realise that not everyone is out to get her! )

Juhi meanwhile, is still blabbering and begins to tell Samar that she's great at dance and to prove her point, she plays 'Halkat Jawani' I think and begins to dance, much to the amusement of other students. Samar shakes his head and stops the music. Juhi looks quite embarrassed but snaps out of it and blabbers on about how she'd be perfect as an actress. Samar looks annoyed but then smiles at her antics. (AWWW. How cute is THAT!?) 

Cut to RV and Panchi in the locker room. RV stops Panchi and gives her a list of questions, asking her to fill it and send a similar list of questions to him via email and he'll answer them. (he looks so off-handish!) 

Panchi takes the list but as soon as RV starts to walk off, she tears it. RV hearing that sound, turns around and looks irritated. Panchi tells him that if he wants answers, he isn't going to get them like that. She invites him over for dinner but he refuses telling her that he has a date with the Alien. Panchi shrugs and tells him that then they'll have to meet the next day before school starts. RV looks shocked and says that for that he'd have to get up early. Panchi tells him that he needs to choose between his girlfriend and his sleep as she can't work after school. Rv is super angry and says that he'll see her tomorrow before school. (
I RV picked 'girlfriend (🤢 gag me) over 'sleep'? What is he? A nutter? Weirdoo! ðŸ˜† And Ayesha is toh settled in Mumbai only! Doesn't she have to go somewhere else? Delhi in the show (which is code word for Mars? Doesn't she have school or something? GO ALREADY!!! ðŸ˜¡) 

Panchi smiles as RV leaves, gestures to the camera and says that it feels good to be in control. 

Cut to KD-Kiya sitting outside the Buddy Cafe. Kiya tells KD that she hasn't spoken openly about herself to anyone. It's not that she doesn't want to do it; in fact, she really wants him to know all about her secrets and her life. She quickly adds '..for the project of course' and KD nods. He tells her that he's the same way but they have to start somewhere. Kiya nods and he tells her again that he's got a plan. He's read somewhere that there is a game to do this sort of thing. Kiya laughs as she realises that he's talking about a 'word association' game and tells him that it's no secret. The game is talked about in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and looks scandalised when he tells her that he hasn't seen the movie. He replies with 'I don't watch romantic movies'. She's glad that they're starting somewhere. 

Meanwhile, Banga is in his cabin poring over a piece of paper. Vats comes in and looks on as Banga jumps about like a maniac. The former annoys the latter by asking him whether the piece of paper is a love letter from another teacher. (oh Vats, you're so silly😆) 

Banga is pissed and asks Vats to go to each class and get him the names of the students that excel in each field. Banga says that now nothing's going to stop him from sabotaging JJ's mission. He says that he's going to get Royal back to the top before JJ does and this paper is his ticket to glory! 

Precap: KD and Kiya are tossing a basketball between them and asking questions back and forth. Kiya asks him about friendship and KD replies with Piddi. Kiya asks him about his girlfriend and KD is so stunned that he drops the ball while saying 'nahin hai'(AWWW😳) and then KD asks the same to Kiya, earning the same answer. Meanwhile, Piddi to get his answers about Bobby, confronts her brothers and tries to fight them, with hilarious results.  (Dammit KD, connect the dots already!)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it folks! I hope you liked it. 
-Raina. 
Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago