Frequent Posters

Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i am "done" with the first task😉
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
GL to all wo wish to be a part of crazy creative. Hope we get some amazing response ðŸ¤—
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
applied and sent *fingers crossed*
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: happynewyear

I am good at writing love stories and its my passion. Is it creative and crazy?

Hi. We admire your passion for writing love stories and we are sure they are very creative. Please do share them in the fan fic sections. However, that is not what we are looking for in the CC team. We are looking for creativity in all sorts of aspects, not just one. For example, for the holiday of Christmas what creative and crazy thing can we do to make the festivity fun filled? A simple 'merry christmas' post is not sufficient enough.

I hope I've answered your question. Radha, the CC head, or any of my current team members may be able to elaborate more.
Sneha113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

Hi. We admire your passion for writing love stories and we are sure they are very creative. Please do share them in the fan fic sections. However, that is not what we are looking for in the CC team. We are looking for creativity in all sorts of aspects, not just one. For example, for the holiday of Christmas what creative and crazy thing can we do to make the festivity fun filled? A simple 'merry christmas' post is not sufficient enough.

I hope I've answered your question. Radha, the CC head, or any of my current team members may be able to elaborate more.

i guess that may include creative decorations and game sort of posts..is it???
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^Sure! But it goes above and beyond just that. I don't want to give away much. Through the different tasks you will get a much better idea. And we will be able to see the creativity and craziness in you. Good luck! :)
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Gets nostalgic* I remember my time!
All the best to everyone who has applied! Can't wait for the amazing creative minds who are gonna enter the team! GL with the application!
patakha-guddi thumbnail
yippey!!!best of luck to all
ApurvaLovesARVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Done with it...i have think that i may be selected for this task...and i will pray to my creative genes to help me...
WildestDreams thumbnail
Good luck to everyone ji XD