TOI: Saurabh Jain quits

Posted: 11 years ago

Saurabh Jain quits Uttaran 

Unhappy with his track,the actor will exit the show by the end of this month 

Neha Maheshwri Bhagat 

Saurabh Jain,who plays Yuvraj in Uttaran,is quitting the show.The actor,we hear,is currently serving his notice period,which ends this month.According to a source from the production house,Saurabh wasnt happy with his track,as his character wasnt shaping up as expected.Says the source,Saurabh informed the production house about his decision to quit the show two months ago.He put in his papers last month.His character,Yuvraj,will be shown as being sentenced to jail.While the character may return,Saurabh has no intention of making a comeback. Saurabh said,Contrary to your information,it is an amicable decision and I am glad I got the opportunity to play Yuvraj.There is no bad blood between the production house and me. BT had earlier reported about Rashmi Desai aka Tapasyas return to the show.With the storyline shifting its focus to the original plot the Ichcha-Tapasya rivalry only time will tell if more actors follow suit.

Saurabh Jain 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

tfs 
saurabh so do i quit the show wid u
now will watch u in dkdm
hi sharadha ...just now read da article i also quit da show

Originally posted by princessofkesar

tfs
saurabh so do i quit the show wid u
now will watch u in dkdm
i watch dkdm for mohit and saurabh
hey roja but we will always pm eachother and keep in touch , i wiil cum to meet u in madhubala thread if u r active over there some times

bye frns again
ya sharadha iam going to miss u .i am going to stop watch uttaran.very dissapointing us.but really will mukta marry tej.

I'm happy with the news. Adored Saurav as an actor, but wouldn't have been able to accept it if they'd shown Rapist and Victim getting married.

Now they should show Mukta and Vishnu together and Aman coming back for Meethi.

Oh God😲. Thats why I was never happy when the news of Tapasya returning came out. Why now when the story has moved ahead. I wanted to see more of Yuvraj and Vishnu instead of the same Ichcha-Tapasya rivalry.
The Cvs are back to stupid old tracks. Really, Uttaran has the worst production house. They promise something to the actor and then do something else.
I am still not able to accept this news😭.
im so sad πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
cvs buthchered his character unnecessarily.