The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

TheFirstKiss | KiSha FF | Note, Page 36- important

CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay I'm back. Yes, I'm crazy, so WHAT!? Okay, so when I was a newbie, I read this story right here on IF. And now that I think about it, only KiSha come to mind. The story is written by someone I completely admired and respected in terms of her writing. Her name's 'bheegi' and she hasn't been online for over 2 years, therefore I can't even ask for her permission to modify this accordingly. The thing is, I loved this story and I wanna make sure that this reaches other people too. The concept is amazing and I'm crazy about this story. I'm not plagiarizing because the full credit of this story goes to the original author. I'm just giving an.. 'unplugged version'. I honestly hope that's allowed because otherwise an amazing story would be lost. 

So anyway, here it is: 

Introduction 

The Gujral Family:

Rohit and Shraddha Gujral are an elite couple who live in the suburbs of Mumbai. Rohan is a well known and successful industrialist and Shraddha is a homemaker. Anya Gujral,25, is their one and only daughter who is an absolute 'go-getter'. She has always excelled in everything she she has done. Being always an 'A grade' student, Anya had no difficulty in getting into the top schools and a perfect job at a prestigious multinational company. She has always been a perfectionist and 'defeat' is not a word that is found in her dictionary. Anya would be willing to do anything to achieve her goals. Absolutely anything. 

The Gujrals also have a niece, Kiya, who has been living with them ever since she could remember. Ever since her parents passed away in a tragic accident, Kiya's aunt, Shraddha, took her in and she has been like a mother to the little girl who she's so fond of. 

Kiya, at 23 is an absolute sweetheart whose chirpy and helpful personality never ceases to put a smile on one's face. She can be a little naive and is usually emotional, never making her decisions with her head. She's absolutely in awe of the girl she's grown up with and is like a sister towards her. Anya is fully aware of the fact and usually takes Kiya for granted. 

Rohit, unlike Shraddha is overtly biased towards his daughter and doesn't have any approval for Kiya who is interested in the fine arts; therefore remaining like an 'uncle' than a father figure to the niece that he's brought up. 

The Desai Family:

The Desais too, like the Gujrals are extremely well off with Karan Desai being also an extremely  successful industrialist. He has two sons, Ranveer being the older one at the age of 28, married to his childhood sweetheart Panchi; and the 25 year old Keshav. Ranveer's comparison to his father is uncanny; both being straightforward, honest and open minded. They very much have their feet firmly rooted to their ground, despite being fully aware of their status. Keshav, fondly known as KD, has just returned from America after completing his MBA from a top university and is all ready to join the family business.  

KD has been an absolute casanova in the past and has lived nothing but a flamboyant lifestyle until he found his niche as a business student; and now lives a quite opposite lifestyle as compared to his high school days, sobering up and taking control of his life. 

What happens when the two families meet? Will the sparks fly between the youngsters? Who chooses who? 

----------------------------------
Hit the 'like' button or review guys! 
Cheers!
-Raina

Bheegi di, this one's for you! Here's hoping that you get your ass back on IF and continue to give us many more amazing stories. ðŸ˜³

Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Index

Introduction - Page 1

Chapter 1 - Page 6

Chapter 2 - Page 10

Chapter 3 - Page 14

Chapter 4 - Page 18

Chapter 5 - Page 23

Chapter 6 - Page 31
Edited by CutielovesChocs - 11 years ago
_AppyFizz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice..!!! Do go on!!! Looks like you are on writing spree Raina!! :)...plz pm when u continue...the story looks really interesting!!
Yoshita0411 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Raina! Too quick haan? ðŸ˜‰
I remember 'bheegi', though I was not aware of her being inactive now. 
I'm too greedy for KiSha one-shots, FFs, SS, you get the idea. ðŸ˜†
So thankyou for giving us another KiSha story. ðŸ˜³

The intro seems nice. Let's just wait. Update soon yaa. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited*
You got some connection with the 'kiss' thing? ðŸ˜†
Ismein bhi kiss & even in your previous FF. I'd say, don't you break this bond. ðŸ˜›
KiSha kiss = dreamy! ðŸ˜³
Edited by Yoshita0411 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: TBPfanforever

Nice..!!! Do go on!!! Looks like you are on writing spree Raina!! :)...plz pm when u continue...the story looks really interesting!!

Damn, I couldn't agree more! I'm honestly on a roll! ðŸ˜†

Thank you so much! ðŸ˜³
100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG you r back with another KiSha FF!!! I LOVEEE U!! <3
Iam soo excited to read this!!!! please update soon. add me in ur pm list  please <3
Originally posted by: Yoshita0411

Raina! Too quick haan? ðŸ˜‰

I remember 'bheegi', though I was not aware of her being inactive now. 
I'm too greedy for KiSha one-shots, FFs, SS, you get the idea. ðŸ˜†
So thankyou for giving us another KiSha story. ðŸ˜³

The intro seems nice. Let's just wait. Update soon yaa. ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited*
You got some connection with the 'kiss' thing? ðŸ˜†
Ismein bhi kiss & even in your previous FF. I'd say, don't you break this bond. ðŸ˜›
KiSha kiss = dreamy! ðŸ˜³

She's amazing. And she's my idol for IF FFs. ðŸ˜³ 

I have always loved her writing and I honestly spammed her inbox telling her how amazing I thought she was! ðŸ˜†

No worries rey! Thank you! 

Yes! ðŸ˜† I agree! Thanks Yoshu! 
ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome! cant wait to read more! :D
Originally posted by: 100littledevils

OMG OMG you r back with another KiSha FF!!! I LOVEEE U!! <3

Iam soo excited to read this!!!! please update soon. add me in ur pm list  please <3

Aaay haayee! Thank you Piyu jee! ðŸ˜†

I'm flattered! And btw, I'm waiting for your comments on GibberishNonsense! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by: ABCDesiGirl93

awesome! cant wait to read more! :D

Thank you SO much! ðŸ˜³