Ariya OS: Umbrella

Posted: 11 years ago

I'm back again with another stupid OS...please don't throw chappals on me for not updating my FF's will do that soon...I have to tell you that I never wrote anything romantic this is my 1st attempt..But read this and please do comment and hit like😃 So here you go...😳

Umbrella...

Waking up early in this climate is what I hated the most said a girlie voice to herself. She had her hand out of her quilt on the alarm clock that went off every 5 mins.

Ufff ye stupid snooze button bhi na milta hi nahi she mumbled in a annoyed voice. Finally she sat upright stretching her arms in the air and yawning loudly. Her gaze fell on the clock and she jumped out looking at the clock ohh shit Riya today you're definitely going to be late and this stupid Rain grrr she growled and rushed to the bathroom to get ready. Aaj toh Rathore Sir, meri band baja dega as she said this she looked at herself in the mirror rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Chotu or uski dhassu language"

Ten minutes later Riya rushed to the kitchen where she prepared breakfast for herself, had it neatly yet hurriedly stuffing all the cornflakes into her mouth. She rushed to check her cell if she missed any important calls, and found it was mother who had called up several times. Thank god she finally learned to send a text instead she said smilingly, "Beta please take your Umbrella with you it's raining heavily" it read.

Riya smiled and said Mom you're the best. She picked up her reddish pink colour mix Umbrella on her way out and locked her door safely and left for work.

Riya loved her work but hated untidy things, unhygienic stuffs like always. However being working in a field where murder, rape, shootouts all sorts of stuffs happen it's a little hard to stay be hygienic always. Riya tried her best to stay hygienic but sometimes­ she had to try change in her routine. Like once they were on an outdoor undercover mission where everyone was chilling at a tea stall having the unhygienic tea; whereas Riya was the only one who was dying of hunger but didn't have anything. That's when Shree had stuffed cookies into her mouth as Chotu clamped on to her hands; Rathore was upset with their behaviour while Arjun smirked at their behaviour.

Riya entered ETF office happily, she greeted everyone and Arjun smiled at her in reply. 'So many changes had taken place since Sikander's encounter a year back. Since his death, Arjun has been at peace in his heart and mind he had undergone drastic changes she thought to herself as she looked back at Arjun and smiled with twinkle in her eyes.' Something special that only Arjun could see, sense and feel.

After killing Sikander I kept on wondering what the purpose of my life was. Since Roshni's death I had only one mission that is to find and kill Sikhander(Revenge ran in my blood stream), but now that is done What is my purpose of me being here continuing ETF thought Arjun.

*FlashBack

But every time I looked back at my past I always felt somewhere Roshni had asked me to move on, if ever she wouldn't be present with me. I looked at life positively when I started noticing all the team members happily, appreciating me for the work I did. Rathore had asked me to take few days off after Sikhander's case as he knew I had been living a lifeless journey till now. That's when I rediscovered myself, I was a new Arjun he thought then continued thinking.

The few days off had changed my life, especially when I remembered about the letter I found long time back, the letter Roshni had left for me. I had promised myself to open it once I am at peace, and when Roshni would be at peace. The letter had stunned the hell out of me thinking Roshni still wasn't at peace; she wanted me to move on. She kept on saying it before jokingly but now the letter made Arjun seriously think, just for the sake of Roshni.

6 months later Arjun had realised Riya's love for him, he first felt that he was just another passing cloud for her just like the Actor Riyaz Khan. But later he had learned her love, affection towards him was true, without realising he was slowly falling in love with her.

*Present

Arjun had a huge smile on his face looking at Riya, while Riya walked herself to the coffee maker. She was preparing herself coffee with a shy smile on her face which kept on growing in seconds.

Riya: Arjun, I know you're watching me, chupke se dekhne ki zarurat nahi hai hun.

Ohhoo kya baat hai, tum toh expert hogayi ho said Arjun naughtily. He walked towards Riya and snaked his arm around her waist and hugged her from behind. Riya turned around hugged Arjun and kissed him on his cheek. Arjun smiled sheepishly while Riya lowered her eyes while fixing his shirt buttons and said, "ye colour kafi suit karta hai tum pe", "Akhir tumhara favourite colour toh hai ye, Arjun instantly replied.

Rathore barged in the office, Team we got a new case. Rathore couldn't see Ariya around, "Ye love birds kaha gaye hai Shree?" asked Rathore. Shree sir yahi hai mai bulake lata hu replied Shree.

Bulane ki zarurat nahi hai, tufan express ane ki khabar hum ko nah o aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya? Said Arjun jokingly then ended his sentence 'SIR'

All the four laughed their heads off, while Rathore's lips curved into a smile.

Riya coughed and said Sir, bahar toh barish ho rahi hai in a sad tone.

Rathore: Riya tum ETF officer ho every situation handle karna sikh gayi ho fir bhi aisa saval? Riya lowered her gaze while Shree whispered something into her ears and Arjun gave a death stare to Shree for being so close to Riya.

Riya sensed Arjun's reaction looked at him lovingly and blinked her eyes in assuring that it's alright. But Arjun was in no mood, he had it enough as Shree kept on with his talking to Riya. Riya couldn't control, she was confused on handling both the important guys in her life. Arjun stormed out of the room as the Rathore said they were leaving in 5 minutes.

Arjun left with Rathore and the trio came together in another SUV, Arjun was fuming in anger. How dare she not listen to me Arjun said out loud accidently, Rathore replied, "Kya haak hai sirf girlfriend hai tumhari kitna sunegi bechari. Arjun gave a death stare to Rathore, while Rathore smirked at his possessiveness.

They reached the crime scene it was raining heavily, Rathore had an Umbrella for himself it was quite small. The trio group reached there and Riya opened her Girlie Umbrella and smiled at Arjun who was half wet. Shree jumped into Riya's Umbrella for two seconds as Chotu was opening their huge Umbrella. Shree and Riya under one Umbrella didn't go unnoticed by Arjun, his anger grew it was on the top most level. He was waiting Riya to come to him but instead walked forward and drenched himself, a lone tear left Riya's eyes looking at Arjun's behaviour.

She asked Chotu to accompany Shree, and she took her Umbrella near Arjun. Riya didn't speak a word and held the Umbrella over Arjun's head, he shoved it off. Mujhe bheegna hai said Arjun angrily, I'm sorry hun I didn't mean to hurt you replied Riya.
Just leave me alone, abh ye samjhi ya samjhau screamed Arjun, which scared Riya, streams of tears started flowing through her twinkle eyes. Everyone stared at them, she walked away from Arjun, it took a while for Arjun to realise his mistake.

Ten minutes later, Riya wasn't seen her Umbrella was left near the SUV. Arjun swore to himself, for his impulsive behaviour. He looked at Rathore he pointed out Arjun the direction he saw Riya walking in alone. Arjun picked up Riya's Umbrella and ran, calling out Riya he found her seating on a bench crying under the heavy rain sniffing cause of cold.

Arjun kneeled and held her hand caressed it and said, "Baby I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that." Riya didn't say a word, she opened the Umbrella and handed it to Arjun and said, "Tumhe sardi bahut jaldi ho jati hai please use it." "No, I won't until you won't baby" replied Arjun.

Both argued for a while, Arjun finally gave up and opened the Umbrella and held over him and pulled Riya in a side hug and kissed her on her cheeks.

Pagal ho tum, public place mai bhi, said Riya shyly. Arjun handed the Umbrella to her to hold and said, "Hone vali biwi ko kissi(kiss) public place mai dena bhi mana hai kya asked Arjun as he held a Ring in front of Riya. Riya was stunned with that she nodded her head positively, kissed him on both cheeks and hugged him tightly. Arjun broke the hug, held her face lovingly placing a kiss on her forehead. Riya had her eyes close by then he moved down and kissed her nose, later capturing her lips. Riya replied to Arjun as she left the Umbrella and placed her hands on Arjun's neck and kissed him back passionately 😳

-----

Comments please😕😆

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
edited*
 arjun calling riya - baby  
m in a lala land shru
there is only Ariya there.. and the umbrella
hayye.. he proposed her at the end ☺️ awww that was something i havent seen in any OS/FF yet😳
Arjun proposing Riya in the rain😳
you nailed it babe 🤗

Edited by _mahi_ - 11 years ago
OMG OMG A BEAUTIFUL OS... LOVED IT...
Vry Nyc Os..

Ariya is so sweet

Arjun is vry possive abt her

& Tufan express 😆
Just one word
""BEAUTIFUL""
so romantic...ariya in the rain 😊
tufan express 😃
arjun ne toh shree ko bhi ni choda 😃
do continue and thanks for the pm..
Originally posted by _mahi_

edited*
 arjun calling riya - baby  
m in a lala land shru
there is only Ariya there.. and the umbrella
hayye.. he proposed her at the end ☺️ awww that was something i havent seen in any OS/FF yet😳
Arjun proposing Riya in the rain😳
you nailed it babe 🤗

I was in la la land while typing it up mahi...Embarrassed
Yes, that's way it's called the Umbrella😆
Really??? hmm...thank you mahi... glad you liked it soo much.

LOVE your comment babes thank you🤗
Great update. Plz pm me didi <3 ❤️
OMG..full of ariya romance..it was so freaking awesome..the end was...aww. 😳 thanks for pm 👍🏼