TVD Season 4 Episode#1: Written Updt!(complete)

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey friends! πŸ€—

I am Niky and i'll be doing the written update for this forum.

Since I live in India, the broadcast of TVD is not at the same time as it is in Canada or other countries and so the video will be uploaded earlier than the update. Nevertheless, the written update is coming up!😳

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show starts with the usual flashbacks and the scenes. It ends at the note of the accident in which Elena dies. In background, Elena's voice "And then there's me. I am human..atleast I was". There are sounds of birds, church bells, bike, and plane and suddenly Elena wakes up breathing heavily. Stephen is by her side at the bed and she is startled to see him. She asks him what happened and he says that she met with an accident. She asks about Matt and Damon interrupted saying if he was alive? And then mockingly says ask Stephen, The Hero. Stephen tells her he is fine. Then Elena asks how did he...Damon interrupts and says save you? He didn't. And then they tell her when she met with the accident she had Damon's blood in her system. She is shocked to know she's dead, Stephen reassures her that something could be done and tht he's talked to bony and she may be able to help but Damon says she should feed and complete the transition. Stephen then says that she has all day before she needs to feed. Damon says it will be of no use as everyone knows the drill, you feed or you die. Elena is disheartened and says she was supposed to die, she doesn't want to be a vampire and tells Stephen if there is something bony can do, they'll try it. Damon is pissed and says your choice Elena, as always.

Stephen comes to talk to Damon in the kitchen. Damon accuses Stephen of letting Elena die, he defended saying Elena asked him to save matt first. Damon backfires and says now the world has one more quarterback, bravo brother. Stephen says he made a choice that he will regret for the rest of his life and now he'll try fixing it.

Elena starts feeling different and dizzy; she sees Jeremy and goes to hug him. Jeremy tells her about how he saw Vicky through the transition and she was a mess, Elena insists she is fine but gets irritated with Jeremy too easily. When he leaves, she breaks the bulb of her lamp tht irritates her.

Claus (in Tyler's body) sees his own body where he is with Bony. Bony tells him he was supposed to leave Tyler's body and he says he needs her to put himself back in his own body. Bony says she can't because she needs to help Elena. She tells him if she can keep Elena human, then only she would be of any use to clause. 

In the hospital, a new guy arrives, he cancels megalith's license, they are trying to hunt down all the vampires. They catch Caroline, Rebecca (who was indulged in a fight with Damon when they attacked her) and Mayor for interrogation. They also remove Liz from job. At Elena's house, she's getting her memory back, (all the forgotten moments), she remembers the time when Damon had taken off her locket and told her that he loves her and erased her memory. They also take hold of Stephen.

In the caves, Claus gets a call from Tyler's mom and she told her about Caroline. The van that was taking Caroline and Rebecca to some place met with an accident and Claus comes to rescue Caroline and doesn't untie Rebecca saying keep them busy little sister and she understands.

When sheriff comes to Elena's house she tells Damon and Megalith tht Caroline called and managed to escape. When matt comes to meet Elena, Damon goes violent. Elena is not at home. The new guy takes her to a place to keep her safe, where vampires are not invited in. She feels uncomfortable and only bloodlust is on her mind. When she tries to escape, a guy comes and takes her down. 

In the woods Caroline is about to make love with Tyler when she realises it is Claus in Tyler's body.

Bony tells Jeremy that the only way to save Elena is by going to the other side and bringing her back. At Elena's house Mike, Sheriff, Damon figure out Elena and others could have been kept in a place of pastures.

Elena wakes up, sees Rebecca and Stephan and tells them she didn't feed yet. She's got only 3 hours to feed or she would die.

Bony does her spells and goes to the other side but cannot take Elena's body because Grams shows up and doesn't let her do anything. Elena has to feed to live, so Stephen tries to plead a guard to let her out but gets himself shot.

Claus on the other hand forces Bony to move him to his own body. When Bony does the spell to trade the souls, Grams shows up and her body deteriorates since bony wasn't supposed to do the spell and the spirits were angry with her. 

Elena becomes all the more weak and pale. Damon and Matt reach the place where Elena and others are kept and Damon threatens to kill Matt when he is shot. Inside, Rebecca and Stephan make a plan and hit a guard so tht Elena drinks his blood and completes her transition. Elena finally drinks blood and completes the transition.

Outside Damon fights the guards and is about to attack matt when the vampire elena comes and saves him. Stephen feeds matt his blood to heal him. Matt regrets that he was the one because of whom Elena became a vampire. Elena tells Damon that she remembers everything like how they met first and all. Damon tells Elena he would have saved her even if she begged him to save Matt because he wanted her to grow up and live a life she should have.

Rebecca goes to Claus (now in his own body) and pour out her anger for saving Caroline over her. She throws all of the blood bags (Elena's blood) and claus disowns her saying now she means nothing to him.

Elena is finally seeing the positives of being a vampire and is happy because she'll get to live with stephen forever. She got her daylight ring which bony made for her. Next morning, pastor (that new guy) takes out the gas pipe, tells everyone that the vampires will retaliate, takes out a lighter and ignites fire.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY TAKE: Well personally, i love Delena a lot! but i don't know why cant Elena see the goodness of damon? He loves her so much that he can let go of anything! Though, even stephan is more matured, yet i sometimes feel he is over-the-top sweet. (Not trying to bash anyone, its just a point of view). But, he's still more sensible and understanding. Anyways, I am happy Elena became a vampire though!πŸ˜‰ Rebecca finally did the right thing, finally realising claus's real intentions.

Love,

Niky😊

PS: The video is taking a lot of time to buffer and the update is not complete, will do it ASAP!
Edited by -Niky- - 11 years ago
thanks a lot for the WU!i was craving for it :D
Thnx for the WU!! Loved the episode...thnk god, Klaus is back in his own body!! :D
tanx for the written updt dear..waiting for the rest...m also from India n don't have permision to download the epi n watch it..I have to wait for TV premire..n now they r showing S4 n next month they will air S3...S4 will come next year so I have to read the epis...😭
even mine video isnt loading😭

thanks for the wu.
Phew! that was BIG!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
It took me 8 hours to see the video and complete it! God! Hate my net speed!😑
But its done nevertheless!πŸ˜›

Thanks for the appreciation guys, do give me suggestions on how can i improve!😳
Originally posted by -Asmi-

even mine video isnt loading😭

thanks for the wu.
Check YT for the video if this one isnt opening. I also did the update like that!

Thanks for the great update Niky πŸ˜ƒ just wish poor Damon was not left alone always though
Thanks for your update Niky, and Oh my, was that a premier?  or what was it 😲.. i didnt get it on first viewing, so moved on to watch again... Actually, what happend at the end? im really still not on it

tanx nikki..hey have a request..pls use the large fornt size..I have difficult to read in small..πŸ˜†