Written update: 12 oct Mere soham koh lagi goli- archu

Posted: 11 years ago

written update

part 1

episode begins with at celebration champaji tells about soham. Archu asks where he is nw? Champa mausi shows her hand direction to vishnu. She recalls some of the moments that she spent with him in Mumbai. How he took blessings from her and then how they clashed in a temple. How Vishnu saved Ganpati's statue which fell from Sachu's hand during ganpati agaman...In emotions, Archu is going toward him even though police asks her not to go. Vishnu is getting worried and tells his friends seems like she will make me arrest today but I won't let it happen. Archu goes close to him and he takes out a gun.. fires a bullet in air and puts his gun on Archu. Manav, Varsha and everyone come there. He warns everyone not to do anything else otherwise he will shoot Archu. She goes near soham & moves her hand on his shoulder. Archu looking at soham. She says soham beta... Vishnu angry on archu. Varsha tells vishnu to stop this act. He take archu & run away frm that place. Balan supports vishnu. Archu laughing to see soham. Soham tells when person death comes near he become mad. Vishnu takes archu & run away frm there. Varsha says to herself i want to tell arman that vishnu is soham.

part 2

at jungle vishnu came with archu. He says to archu wht u think in my town u came with police for arresting me. Manav also reached in jungal. Manav follows vishnu & he thinks this gunda will hurt to archu. I want to save her.

at karanjkar house.. Vinod and Sulo are worrying about Archu. Sulo says it all happened because of Varsha.. God will never forgive her.. because of her Archu's family is incomplete. She says, if Archu doesn't find Soham this time then she will totally break down. Vinod says, she will definitely find this time.. God will help her.

at jungle Vishnu tells Archu.. this is my area.. without my permission even a leaf can't move. There is rock in Vishnu's way and he is about to fall down but Archu catches him. She says, be careful.. you're fine na son.. Vishnu says, what is this son son? Manav comes from the back and shots a bullet which goes straight into Vishnu's chest. Archu screams.. MANAV!!!!!!!!!!...Archu is in a complete shock and all her happiness turn into sadness. She asks Manav, what did you do? Vishnu has fallen down in Archu's lap and Archu is crying very loudly. Manav goes to her and asks if she is fine. Archu tells him, he is our Soham.. and you shot him only. Now Manav is in a complete shock. Archu is begging Soham to open his eyes. She asks Manav to do something else Soham will die. Manav is in a big shock.

at resturant ovi is waiting for punni. Punni came. Ovi tells punni that still arjun & purvi dating to each other. Punni looks happy. Ovi tells punni do u do one favour to me? Punni says wht? Ovi tells will u able to watch arjun-purvi. Punni says why nt but i will do only for u. She tells ovi so for this work she wanna rejoin office. Ovi says u don't worry. Punni starts scolding purvi.

at police manav came & in his hands he holds one gun.Manav says to police that he has came here to surrender himself.. I killed my son. Please arrest me... Please.. I am a killer. Police inspector asks where is dead body? Manav says in a jungle.. you please go there and.. Police takes gun away from Manav. Manav again says them to arrest him. He gives them all money he has and says, people give you money to get out of jail but I am giving you money to put me into the jail… please put me into the jail.. give me toughest punishments.. hit me.. I killed my son with these hands.. Plz cut them.. please hit me. police put them in a lock up now.

if u like my wu then please do hit the like button.😳

Remaing wu below this post.

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Part 3

At hospital vishnu is lying & balan, police, varsha crying. Archu & teju also crying a lot.. Doc came & sees vishnu condition. He refuse to do treatment & says it is police case. Police give order to start treatment. On face some blood particles are there. Varsha starts scolding her & says just bcoz of you this is happen with soham. If u are nt came all this will nt happen with soham. Archu crying a lot. Varsha tells frm 18 years i saved soham frm u but nw look at soham. Wht was happen with him? Archu says my soham... Varsha says wht kind of she mother that she killed her child. Varsha crying. Balan came & gets hyper says to archu if anything happen bad with vishnu i swear i will cut pieces of u. He says my vishnu has bahubali if anything happen with him u see wht will do with u.. Teju is trying to stop balan to say anything but he dares her. Police warns balan if he does anything wrng he will send him jail for 5 months. But balan does nt listen anything. Archu put her head on teju shoulder & saying my soham & crying a lot.

precap: at kirloskar house in arjun room ovi & arjun present. Ovi came near him she is taking permission for punni rejoin office to him. Arjun says i don't trust punni. Ovi replies she is my sister. Arjun saying ovi that do u wht punni did with purvi... He suddenly keep quiet. Ovi looking arjun face.

Wow. Wht an dhamakedar performance give ankita. Mindblowing. Hiten acting in police station is awesome.

well i thought frm 22 oct PR may be 1 hour or 45 min. PSH has shifted at 11pm time slot frm 22 oct.

if u like my written update please do hit the like button.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

sorry for mistakes.😳
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
Hi Naresh:

how are you - thank you so much for doing this - I really appreciate it . How are you? is your exam over ?
Thanks Naresh..

Saw the first part.. Archana (Anki) terrific.. The music, flashbacks were just heart touching..

Anki and Hiten were both good in the second part.. But very upset they didn't showed much after the shooting scene. SBB showed better than them.. They edited some part of Anki.. :(

Okay now Varsha.. Height of beshaarmi.. She is blaming Archana Manav for all these.. How cheap.. Hate her so much. Now Soham will hate Archana Manav more.. Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago
Thanks for doing the update Naresh. You're doing a great job as usual. Are you exams over??? I just know that you'll pass with flying colours.πŸ˜‰

wonderful performance by Hiten, Ankita and Ankit. πŸ‘

Ovi goes to meet Punni???? these two are at it again... 😑😑 why am i not shocked? when will Ovi realize that Punni is bad company?

Archana is taking all this insult from Varsha? why didn't she open her mouth? Varsha is trying to guilt trip Archu.

and the precap:😑 Ovi goes to Arjun to get Punni back her job...😑 Wait and see Punni will create problems for Ovi just like she did for Purvi...

Edited by jenelle05 - 11 years ago
thanks and waiting for rest of the update
archana manav needs savita , sulochana and d'k badly...
savita to shut varsha and balan
sulochana to console archana
d.k to take manav out of jail and taking soham back to mumbai legally
Why Archana is so weak infront of Varsha . Varsha is blaming her but she is quiet why ? she should said to Varsha because of you my son is Gunda and wanted to kill his own mother and his father shot him and because of you, he is on death bed .

I wont be surprised if Varsha will not allow her to meet Soham and she will not say a word to Varsha .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Why Archana is so weak infront of Varsha . Varsha is blaming her but she is quiet why ? she should said to Varsha because of you my son is Gunda and wanted to kill his own mother and his father shot him and because of you, he is on death bed .

I wont be surprised if Varsha will not allow her to meet Soham and she will not say a word to Varsha .
archana is so mentally weak at this moment that if any stranger would have said those words then also she wouldn't have said anything ... that is why they need savita right now...
This Ovi is hiring Punni to be her detectiveπŸ˜† oh gosh i cant wait for Arjun to find out her cunning actions. Thumbs upπŸ‘πŸΌ Ovi you are doing just what i want u to do.Silly girl doesn't even know shes making bad for herself πŸ˜†