WRITTEN UPDATE 12th OCTOBER 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanx for the update Anju 😊

i am not disappointed with the dream sequence thing because somewhere i knew this is gonna happen, because in almost every show in such circumstances the results of DNA test are manipulated by the villain and for me the same has happened in HD too
i don't know about others but i am still 100% sure Zara is Indira
Malik gave the blood sample to Rishi so obviously he is responsible for the -ve result and that means he knows that Zara is actually Indira.
About Rishi's sudden change-in-behaviour...it can be taken as both +ve or -ve
and i am taking it as a positive change, after watching the precap some are saying that he has accepted Shweta as his wife...how you guys are so sure? HD precaps are always misleading
he promised Indu that he'll shower her with his love but he didn't make any promise to Shweta
moving on doesn't mean he has accepted Shweta as his wife, he has realised that he is doing injustice to Shweta by ignoring her, so he wants to make her happy and he can do that as a friend too
i may be wrong as HD cv's are unpredictable but in that case too this RishTa thing is a temprory affair, the truth of Zara being Indira will be revealed soon
and since our old RK is back i am getting a feeling that he'll be the one to solve this mystery.
RK hamesha dil ki sunta tha...to RK ka dil kya kehta hai ''Wo meri Shreemati Ji hain''
apne dil ki awaaz kab tak deny kare ga...a few more hints and he'll start his investigation and i know our Mr.Juggadu will be successful in this mission 😉

after this dream sequence i have realised that the cv's have done the right thing because this twist is certainly better than that plain revelation...without these twists and turns the story becomes dull!

i am looking forward to Monday's episode 😊

Edited by Favouriteofall - 11 years ago

Thanks for the update...

Wondering if Rishi will accept sweta, Is he crazy???

No Why Would Rishi accept Swetha. Hate The PRECAP SO MUCH.
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

thanx for the update Anju 😊

i am not disappointed with the dream sequence thing because somewhere i knew this is gonna happen, because in almost every show in such circumstances the results of DNA test are manipulated by the villain and for me the same has happened in HD too
i don't know about others but i am still 100% sure Zara is Indira
Malik gave the blood sample to Rishi so obviously he is responsible for the -ve result and that means he knows that Zara is actually Indira.
About Rishi's sudden change-in-behaviour...it can be taken as both +ve or -ve
and i am taking it as a positive change, after watching the precap some are saying that he has accepted Shweta as his wife...how you guys are so sure? HD precaps are always misleading
he promised Indu that he'll shower her with his love but he didn't make any promise to Shweta
moving on doesn't mean he has accepted Shweta as his wife, he has realised that he is doing injustice to Shweta by ignoring her, so he wants to make her happy and he can do that as a friend too
i may be wrong as HD cv's are unpredictable but in that case too this RishTa thing is a temprory affair, the truth of Zara being Indira will be revealed soon
and since our old RK is back i am getting a feeling that he'll be the one to solve this mystery.
RK hamesha dil ki sunta tha...to RK ka dil kya kehta hai ''Wo meri Shreemati Ji hain''
apne dil ki awaaz kab tak deny kare ga...a few more hints and he'll start his investigation and i know our Mr.Juggadu will be successful in this mission 😉

after this dream sequence i have realised that the cv's have done the right thing because this twist is certainly better than that plain revelation...without these twists and turns the story becomes dull!

i am looking forward to Monday's episode 😊

Dear you write it all.
I also know that he was day dreaming I was not surprised to know that the DNA test is negative.If it was positive I would have said "NEVER WATCHED A SUCH STRAIGHTFORWARD SHOW BEFORE"or I must be dreaming in the place of Rishi.
This old Rishi shown in the precap will bring back INDIRA lost memory.
Nice if he's shown a bit only a bit(I must mention) over caring with sweta let see Zara reaction.
omg sorry, i forget to give u a usual HUG!🤗
No wonder the  damn trp so blasted low..when the hell   Indira will come back...steupsss so wat  he will accept  Shweta as his wife now?? Indira really dead????
Originally posted by KajAnj

Dear you write it all.
I also know that he was day dreaming I was not surprised to know that the DNA test is negative.If it was positive I would have said "NEVER WATCHED A SUCH STRAIGHTFORWARD SHOW BEFORE"or I must be dreaming in the place of Rishi.
This old Rishi shown in the precap will bring back INDIRA lost memory.
Nice if he's shown a bit only a bit(I must mention) over caring with sweta let see Zara reaction.
for me the precap meant ''the come back of RK'' that's it
i didn't get the feeling the of RishTa at all
Rishi has realised his mistake...he asked Shweta to smile just to cheer her up
there is no harm in showing Rishi-Shweta friendship
and i think Zara will get some flashes of her past-life soon, especially after coming across this new avatar of Rishi and ofcourse Rishi-Shweta's sudden (friendship) closeness 😊

Originally posted by caribbeanchica

No wonder the  damn trp so blasted low..when the hell   Indira will come back...steupsss so wat  he will accept  Shweta as his wife now?? Indira really dead????
With Zara roaming in SHARMA NIVAS do you think rishi will accept sweta as his wife answer this question???
Originally posted by -warz-

omg sorry, i forget to give u a usual HUG!🤗
A sweet hug to you also my Dear.