Phir Subah Hogi

~* PSH WU 12th Oct Adini plan new life*~

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shunu6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates👏
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you immensly for your time to update.
Adi dear,,I have a suggestion for you.It might not the best suggestion of the world.But looking at your pain i feel to say this.
You are indeed in pain loosing Amrita.1st time the sorrow looks genuin.But i still do not understand the reason.Why to bear so much pain??There are certainly other way to get relief.Give sugni some money help her to build her carrier.Let her work and earn her self respect.Just living with you in the same haveli with mamaji wont help.
If you plan it properly i am sure mamaji wont know a bit about it.I can understand your pain,but the way so easily you are making your mind to forget all and starting a new life is not going too well.
Sugni,From precap it is evident that she trying to hide her relation with Vicky from MT.I think she should tell MT the truth.If she really wanted to free from Vikram then show her truthfullness,the way she showed when Niranjan tried to grab her.Let MT take care of Vicky then.You dont really need to marry Adi and play hide and seek in haveli.
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you. Seems another no show for Vickram in today's episode. I think I will have to give it a miss.
croziaxx thumbnail
  sugni is shameless backstabber cheap girl she never loved to V,she only used him first and now she used to his nephew,  said adi is better then V, she and her mother both r  🤬  adi is right both r made for each other, she never feel bad about V,he did alot for both and both cheated him, both r normal... and dekho suhane sapne of future...😡 how could they ?  adi know well how much V love to sug but he doing nonsense continuously...   i want to give a big slap to adi... he is happy to ruin so many life and say this is  scarifies, 🤪  what will happen if V still give divorce to rewa,... i rally don't want to believe that "ek serial ke main lead itne ghinoune ho sakte hai"...  🤢 Edited by croziaxx - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi for the update.  Show😲🥱
bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved the expression on Vickram's face when Amrita was giving her nautanki goody too shoe speech.  It was mind blowing.  Kudos to Vickram all the way.  He should kidnap Sugni and rape her.
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bsataur,
I dont know you said it out of frustration this show made you or ???
I personaly can not see Vikram doing such act.I agree Sugni has no moral left.She was ready to sleep with any Thakur doing her sardhakai.But Vikram is a noble man.Till now he has not hurt any woman.So no i cant see him that evil,no matter how heart broken he is.
What will be the differnce between class a thakur and bedni remain, if he will go so low.
croziaxx thumbnail
Originally posted by: bsattaur

I loved the expression on Vickram's face when Amrita was giving her nautanki goody too shoe speech.  It was mind blowing.  Kudos to Vickram all the way.  He should kidnap Sugni and rape her.

don't say like this  dear, 😲  this is not right, we know sug deserve a big punishment but this is not, not any girl in this earth deserve this,no matter what her fault... even she and adi both don't know what is love and loyalty... but,  big NO... me wont mind if he kidnap her and marry her, but rape ? never ever... i don't want that ever V do some thing like this, he is gem and me want he remain such as, till the end... i can't see that he losing his dignity, adi and sug r cheap, but no need of vikram to be cheap...  
bsattaur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry guys, I just feel bad for Vickram and said that out of frustration.  No matter how hard he tries to explain to knucklehead Sugni that he loves her, she just dont' get it.  I hate the CV for ruining 4 people lives on a show and for portraying Adi as a helpless charachter.