gapgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone,

I had to vent about this Vibha angle and the recent turn it's taken. I was hoping that the show would use this situation to make a statement about this issue, but instead they are showing Vibha's mum as still begging Sanjay's family to marry her?! What family in their right mind would want their daughter to marry someone who tried to rape her?! This is so preposterous.

Ambi was a total saviour - not only by saving Vibha in the hotel room but also in breaking off the rishta. When Sanjay's mum came, I didn't even think they were still considering going ahead with the rishta with Sanjay. To me, it'd be obvious to break it off after such an egregious act.

I hope Vibha, Ambi, and Anuj stay strong in their stance and don't even entertain the thought of apologizing to Sanjay (?!) --

I'm sure Vibha can still find someone else and no one should ever be so desperate to get married that they would marry a terrible abusive person like Sanjay.

Just my 2 cents...had to get it off my chest!

Tas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
AMbi has been very brilliant. . during all this matter in relation to Vibha. .

I was at first taken aback big time when Vimla even had the thought of apoogising to that low life donkey Sanjay. . .damn it. .

that made me very furious .

but to be honest, these things do happen. . . Vimla will realise soon that she is wrong and will feel blesseed that her daughter's life has been saved by not marrying that damn goo-for-nothing crook . .

and yes. ::; very understandable and directed Vent. .  completely agree with you on this one
gapgirl thumbnail
Thanks for your thoughts! Glad someone commented and agreed...

I understand that it is probably likely that many people react like Kaki did. But, I was hoping that the show would serve as a base from which to show viewers that this behaviour is not acceptable and women shouldn't be submissive and just accept it.

I'm hopeful that'll be the case, slowly...and there's still this issue of him recording this on his camera...
SHROME thumbnail
I am with you guys.. i hate to see this track... this is very wrong message to viewers...

Noone should be shown that desparate for getting their daughter married... was surprised when dad comes back after talking... i was thinking he will think atleast before going to talk to someone..

Vimala is shown way too much thinking about society than her own daughter - wonder how many mom's are out there.. i am sure there are some but not new generation..

Feel sad for Vibha in Kairee ... they should show something better..

gapgirl thumbnail
The other thing that is frustrating is that Chachi is always preaching to Maji about how bad she is doing things, etc. but then she is no better herself if she is doing this to her daughter.
Lost a lot of respect for Chachi.
Hope Vibha stays strong and convinces her parents about what is right. In such situations, a girl needs support from her family, and being treated like this is really terrible. I really feel for Vibha. Thank God she has Ambi! But even Ambi has lost her spunk in some ways...but that is another topic :P
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
the man who  tried to assault   vibha  should be brought to task by the law. surely the programme cannot show that he is the only man on earth that will marry vibha.