Friday WU (12/10/12)

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Gisel for the Wonderful update and comments with cute picture and apt emoticons🤗🤗! Neatly presented!😃

Awww... finally Prabha married Deepa👏. Pavam both have marrying for their father's respect and still have not recovered from the shocked of this sudden marriage. They look unhappy too😕. Hope both live happily and they both deserve each other.

Felt so sad for Kanagu😳. Hope he grows big in his business.

Sundari's dialog on saving Lax ego was Ewww🤢... Ithellam remba tooo much for that Lax.

All indications in todays episode pointed to next Kalyani/Mohan wedding😲😲. Atleast Prabha is well enough to take care of Deepa.. But Mohan is not settled yet...sigh. Looks like one more avasara marriage😕.

So basically Thulz's close friends will be married to her own brothers ... Aww...nice.😳😳
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update with super comments Gisel!🤗

Finally wedding is done with out much dragging...Poor K

Evlo fast aa flash news got carried to Padma and to MM...In future MM might tell Thulasi not to have any contacts with Deepa if she want to talk to him...all he can do is saying silly dialogs like this...I cant imagine what will be Padma's reaction when she get to know M/K matter...already madam is blaming T😲...does these people's need to curse T every day to have a nice day?🥱.
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks gisel for the update...enjoyed your comments so much...esp.audience patha pothum..rofl...
too good..

i wonder why prabha became serious face all of a sudden...in the station when his father first mentions there was a smile to his face actually...but now? not once they looked at each other...when kanagu came with the coffee, deepa's reaction clearly showed that her mood is only because of the suddeness and not kanagu..in fact T's concern for kanagu clearly showed...
kanagu's dialog to kal and padma saying the same matter was too funny...like u said gisel, padma and gw have a great way of twisting facts..suddenly the person behind the marriage changed...great..

now waiting for the laxman meet...a glimpse of which we have seen...
aparajitha_hans thumbnail
oh finally wedding done but poor kanagu 😭 really hatss off to his character director pls leave him like that don't give any negative touch to his charcter now we had to see how things will go with deeps & PrAbha but somehow I sincerely not liking their pair really feeling bad for kanagu 😭
aparajitha_hans thumbnail
Thanks gisel for written update
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vjayam

i wonder why prabha became serious face all of a sudden...in the station when his father first mentions there was a smile to his face actually...but now? not once they looked at each other...

Oh! Wow! I thought I saw it wrong! So there was a smile in Prabha's face right yesterday? I think he laughed at the all of a sudden proposal. He would have thought, "Ena vechu comedy ethavuthu pannurangala?"
They haven't looked at eachother ever since the proposal came up!!
Atleast they showed Deepa saying, "Intha padipai Praba pota picha thana di."
They can very beautifully show their relationship, I hope they don't ruin it!
mellisai thumbnail
thanks for the update gisel.

today's episode was well done .. didn't like the dull mood but it was realistic. i like the way how kumaran incorporated mohan/ kalyani track .. next avanga thaan. 😉 

not sure how deepa / prabha relationship is going to move forward .. maybe they will be just friends till they get to understand each other better and start loving each other.

looking forward to deepa / prabha  & thuls / ta scenes from now .. please end bhuv track wrt lax and sundari. 

have a great weekend !!
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Gisel for the wonderful and lovely Update! 👏⭐️ Wow super picss and great looking 👍🏼

Finally marriage happend 😃. Loved the emotions and expressions 😊. Deepa, Prabha and Kanagu stole the show ⭐️.  I had tears when they showed Kanagu putting archanai, it was soo touching. Kumaran Sir is bad, yenna he showed the suffering of Kanagu that too Prabha and Deepa ku tea kudukarthu. 😭😭😭 But somehow loved the way it was presented. Didnt liked when all were sad, esp Thulasi😲 Btw loved this dialog of Kanagu, "Unga moonu peroda raasi apdi" 🤣🤣

Padma, omgg ennama telling lie... Grrr, haha end la her dialog. Ava Mohan ah nenaichu told ah, illa Akhil laya?? 🤣

Ippo one person ku romba relax ah irukum that marriage happend nu 😆
Friends be happy ur spared from Charu special video 😆
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
jinju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thx for the update.

Can't help but feel bad for Kanagu. Director raised our hopes and emathified. Also Lax loser doesn't really deserve to win. 🤢  I have always loved Kanagu's characterization in this serial... the only time I hate him is when he behaves immature and does stupid things (Read writing letter w/ blood, listening to Anand and thooki erinchifying TA... but they patched up quickly :), possessiveness he showed at P-D friendship wish director avoided these irritating traits his character would have been much more enjoyable)

OMG Padma such an opportunist. Paavam romba dhaan akkara Deepa mela. 😡 Wish Pavi blurted out the full truth. Poi innoru dhadava suicide panna try pannatum. Grr want to see where he keeps his munji the days he comes to know the truth.

Aana suthama logic gardhe illa. Bhu is not w/ Lax. Lax - TPS marriage erpaadu fully T dhaan gavanichified nu Padma allandhu vittufying to MM. Why would she do those arrangements if she wants to be close to Bhu. MM ku suthama mulai nu unne illa. TPS mom is the root cause for all problems. Wish she went and invited MM family for the 60th wedding and sorted everything. Idhulaam en CT ku thona pogudhu. Innum ethana naal ipdi drag panna poraanga. MM need not patch up with T at all. But its pathetic to see his dialogues.